P7:The football match

It was 11 o'clock in the morning and the gang were playing a game of soccer outside.

The teams were:

Tokyo's team: In Red: Helsinki, Lisbon, Denver and Stockholm.
Niarobi's team: In Green: Palermo, Marseille, Bogotá and Phoenix.
With Tokyo and Bogotá in goal.
And The Proffeser as the referee.

They didn't have any class today, considering it was Stockholm's birthday, so they decided to have some fun.

Lisbon and Phoenix had forgot all about the argument from two weeks ago, apologised and are getting along again, so, no more grudges.

"Keep up the defence! Just one more minute left!" Tokyo shouted, from her goal, very motivated.

"Let's go" Palermo and Phoenix both shouted.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Niarobi kept on repeating, loudly.

"Come on, Niarobi, I'm over here!" Palermo told her.

Afterwards, Niarobi kicked him the ball over and then he kicked it to Marseille.

As Denver tried to prevent it, he tripped over the ball and almost did the splits. Phoenix started laughing, hard, and almost started wetting herself.

She then went over to him, put a hand on his shoulder and asked, still laughing,

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, course" Denver answered, smiling but a little embarrassed.

"Okay" Phoenix giggled, patting his shoulder and then walking away from him.

Niarobi was then deciding who she was going to pass the ball to but as she was, she saw Denver touching Palermo's balls!

Palermo then got mad and started smacking Denver all over his body.

"Hey, hold on!" Niarobi shouted, surprised, pointing at Denver.

"What happened?" Phoenix asked, confused but smiling.

The Proffeser then got between the two men and pushed them away from eachother, extremely shocked.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" He asked.

"He touched my balls!" Palermo shouted, pointing at Denver.

"What?" Phoenix giggled to herself, on the other side of the pitch.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry" Denver apologised.

"You think just because I'm bisexual, you can put your hands all over my balls! I have a girlfriend!" Palermo asked him, mad, still pointing at him.

Stockholm then began to smile at the boys.

"For god's sake, shut up!" The Proffeser shouted, still not believing what they were arguing about, while pushing Palermo back with his arm, "We have one minute left, one minute and you are going to waste it arguing!?"

"He hit me in the back!" Denver told him, trying to defend himself, "I was just trying to defend myself and he hit me in the back"

"You went rogue with your hands all over his balls!" Niarobi shouted back.

"I dare you to try that again, you son of a bitch!" Palermo warned him, as The Proffeser still held him back.

"Okay, that's enough! From now on, no one's touching anyone! You understand?" The Proffeser told them.

"Okay, come on! Go! Let's go!" Tokyo shouted, getting everyone back on track.

Niarobi then threw the ball at Palermo and as he jumped up to head it, Denver pulled his shorts down, revealing his white boxers, making Phoenix blush.

"Hey!" Palermo shouted, irritated.

"Oh, so close, man" Denver smiled, smuggly, to Palermo, while standing between Bogotá and Lisbon.

"Tell me you saw that!" Palermo shouted to The Proffeser.

"Penalty!" Niarobi shouted, pointing at Palermo, who was pulling up his shorts.

Suddenly, Denver then began to push Marseille.

"Hey, that's enough!" The Proffeser told Denver.

Niarobi, Phoenix, Tokyo and Lisbon then all started standing in Tokyo's goal, watching all the boys arguing and fighting.

"Oh, are they going to have a little fight?" Niarobi giggled.

Helsinki and Marseille then began fighting and then Helsinki hit Marseille around the face and Marseille, dramatically, dropped to the ground.

The girls at the goal then began to gasp.

Before Marseille knew it, he had The Proffeser, Helsinki, Bogotá and Palermo all standing around him. Bogotá with his hand out to help him up and Palermo still pointing at Denver, shouting at him.

"Get up" The Proffeser told him, while Marseille sat up and held his cheek, acting as if he was in so much pain.

"Get out of here" The Proffeser told Helsinki, pushing him away from Marseille.

Everyone then stopped messing around, fighting and arguing and got back to actually playing the game.

Right now, it was time for Palermo to take a penalty kick for his team, with Tokyo in goal.

The Proffeser blew the whistle and after a few seconds, Palermo took his shot but Tokyo defended it and he missed.

Tokyo's team began to go crazy, while Niarobi's team was absolutely gutted.

"Fuck, yeah! Woooh!" Tokyo shouted, loudly, with her arms in the air, in victory.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:785