P10:The fish

Phoenix, Palermo, Niarobi, Bogotá and Denver. All running, while giggling and cackling. Heading to The Proffeser's room, with a large fish, gripped in beautiful Phoenix's hand.

Suddenly, just as they approached his bedroom door, Denver caused them all to holt. Laughing, he said,

"Right, okay, stop it, stop it! We sound like little children!"

"We kinda do, to be fair" Phoenix agreed, her giggle fading into a smile.

She then shrugged and made her way into The Proffesor's room, trotting over to his bed, the other four following not far behind her.

She tore back the covers, with a grin, and as she was about to plop the fish down onto the bed, Denver spoke up and asked,

"Should we really be doing this!? I mean, w-what if we get caught?"

Everyone then turned to look at him, with a confused face, and then Bogotá spoke up and said,

"Dude, calm down, it's only a fish and it is only a prank, nobody's gonna go and get the cops on us for this one"

He then chuckled and that plasted a smile onto Palermo's and Niarobi's face.

"Where did you even get the fish from, Phoenix?" Niarobi asked.

"I found it in the freezer out back. I was a bit peckish, kraving some chocolate ice cream, to be honest, and then came across Bobby, here" She giggled.

"Bobby?" Bogotá smiled, amused.

"Yeah!" Phoenix laughed, "He looks like a Bobby"

Bogotá then chuckled at Phoenix and then Denver asked her,

"Did you ever get any ice cream?"

"Nope! But I'm not surprised, considering where we are staying" Phoenix answered, piffting.

"Mmh" Denver agreed, understanding.

"Right, anyway-" Phoenix said, turning back around and laying the fish down on The Proffeser's side of the bed.

"Nice one, darling" Niarobi giggled.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom.

"Shit! Everyone under the bed!" Palermo whisper-shouted.

Phoenix, quickly, pulled the covers over the fish and then ducked down, like everyone else, and squashed under the bed.

"Move your elbow!" Phoenix whisper-shouted to Denver.

Under the bed, the order that everyone was in was: Niarobi, Denver, Phoenix, Palermo, Bogotá.

"Sorry. Plus, I still think this is kinda childish" Denver stated.

"You were in on it five minutes ago" Phoenix told him, rolling her eyes.

"That was before I realised how stupid this was" Denver replied.

Suddenly, they all saw Lisbon's shoes pass the bed and go towards her night stand. She pulled something from her draw and then left.

"Phew, that was a close one" Niarobi said, climbing from under the bed.

The others then followed her.

"C'mon guys, lets go before we get caught" She said, with a smile, and everyone followed her out of the bedroom.

Later, at night:

Everybody, exept for Niarobi and The Proffesor, were all outside, sat around a big table, full of drinks and snacks.