P19:The vault

Phoenix and Stockholm, after Palermo's orders, came trotting downstairs to the lobby. There they found Nairobi talking to the hostages with Bogotá and Helsinki.

Phoenix knew it was time to take the welders downstairs to help get the gold out of the vault but the only safest way to do that was...by pretending they were hostages.

"Now that we can all see eachother's beautiful faces, let me introduce Mr Bogotá. He will be picking four volunteers"

Phoenix then came to Niarobi's side. Nairobi then looked at her, surprised, but then smiled and decided to introduce her too.

"And this is Miss Phoenix. She will be your boss and anyone who disobeys her, she'll blow their fucking heads off. But for now, I promise you, you're all safe"

Phoenix then gave a small laugh and said,

"Good morning, dear hostages"

"Go ahead, Mr Bogotá" Nairobi said.

Bogatá then began to walk forward, Nairobi and Phoenix following not far behind him, introducing himself even more,

"My name is Bogotá and I came here to do the hard part of the job. We'll be working at 65 degrees Celsius. We're doing shifts of 12, 14, 16 or 24 hours. So, who's in?"

Bogotá then came to a stop and waited for an answer off of the hostages...but nothing came. He then turned to look at Nairobi, who made a pushing on action, and Phoenix, who gave a pushing on nod.

Bogotá then pointed at one of the hostages, making Nairobi go up to him, asking for his name.

"Augustín Montero"

"And why are you here?"

"I came to exchange money" He replied.

The trio then all looked at eachother and then back at Augustín.

"Congratulations. Our first volunteer. Step forward, please, sir" Nairobi told him and he obeyed.

After choosing two more volunteers they chose another, but little did they know, this one was going to be a little more difficult than the others.

"Name?" Nairobi asked.

"Matías Caño"

"Qualified! Come on, step forward" Nairobi told him.

"No, ma'am" He told her.

Phoenix looked at him irritated and confused, she didn't have time for this shit, she almost lost her boyfriend today. What the fuck is he doing, she thought.

"Don't call me ma'am. I'm not a ma'am. Step forward, you're volunteering!" Nairobi told him.

"I'm no volunteer" He answered.

Nairobi then looked at Phoenix, confused. She looked back at her and raised her eyebrow, completely annoyed. She then looked at Bogotá and then back at Matías.

"Look at me, do you see this finger?"

She then stuck up her middle finger.

"This is the finger that points out the volunteers and it keeps pointing at you over and over so do me a favour and step forward because you are a volunteer"

"Look, woman, I'm no volunteer"

Bogotá then slapped the back of his head and grumbled,

"Matías Caño, you're coming with me right. fucking. now"

Bogotá then grabbed him by the neck and dragged him away, with the girls and the other volunteers following him.

They then all got into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, everyone took their hands from their heads and sighed. All of them then turning to look at Matías.