P8:A dirty little shower

Everyone had just got back to their rooms, after their soccer game, and decided to wash up before going to Stockholm's birthday party, well, buffet. They were all sweaty and didn't want to stink while being around everyone.

In Phoenix's and Palermo's room:

Phoenix grabbed a towel from the wardrobe and headed towards the door.

"Right, I'm going to go and take a shower" Phoenix told Palermo, who was looking over his notes for a quick second.

He then looked up and looked over at Phoenix, shocked and then with a kinky smile, and asked,

"Alone?"

"Yeah..." Phoenix told him, returning the kinky grin, "Why? Would you like to join me?"

Palermo then walked over to her, still grinning, and said, while rubbing his nose on the side of his face,

"Well...it's not like I haven't before"

Phoenix then placed a hand on his back and then stroked it, softly.

"Well then, what are we waiting for. Let's go and take a shower"

Ten minutes later, in the bathroom:

Palermo and Phoenix were both caressing eachother's bodies underneath the warm running water. Completely naked and horny, boner at the ready. They were snogging and giving off little moans with each delicate kiss.

Suddenly, Palermo turned Phoenix around and pressed her against the bathroom tiles, that were on the wall. He then pushed his cock in her hole with a grunt. He then placed a hand on her hip, guiding his dick in and out of her entrance, and the other on her cliterrous, rubbing on it with pressure.

"Ah!" Phoenix moaned, with pleasure.

He then began to leave a trail of little kisses down her neck, making Phoenix let out more moans, but little ones.

"I love you" She whispered to him, with a pant.

"I love you way more...and I'm going to show you that I do" Palermo told her back, with a smile.

He then began to thrust harder and faster inside of her making her scream out moans and cum multiple times. Still with Palermo rubbing on her clit, Phoenix placed her hand on his hand to apply even more pressure.

"Ah! Fuck!" She moaned, loudly.

Then, Palermo took his dick out of her and she laid down, on her back, in the bath. He squatted above her and held his dick, while doing himself a little hand job, above her mouth and tits, and then suddenly, he came all over her. All in her mouth and all over her tits and chest.

She then licked around her mouth, happily and kinkily, taking in all the semen. She then rubbed her tits, spreading it all around them.

They then kissed, passionately, and then Palermo began to laugh his evil laugh, that always made Phoenix wet for him, and then said,

"Okay, that's enough, now let's actually get ready for this party thing"

"Okay" Phoenix giggled back, grabbing his hand so he could help her up.

They then began to actually get eachother clean, ready for Stockholm's birthday get together.

Around half an hour later:

There was a knock at the bathroom door.

"C'mon, Phoenix, I've been waiting for over half an hour, what's taking you so long!?" Denver shouted, sighing.

Palermo and Phoenix stared at eachother, shocked. Phoenix was just in the middle of scrubbing Palermo's dick with a red loofah.

"U-Um, yeah, sorry, Denver, I'll be right out" Phoenix told him, stuttering, dropping the sponge and turning off the water.

She then quickly jumped out the shower, Palermo jumping out not long after, and she started to get herself dry.

"Quick" She whispered to him, throwing the towel at him as she quick put some of her clothes back on, like a sports bra and some shorts.

Palermo then dried himself and then put his boxers back on.

Phoenix then unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom.

"Sorry, Denver"

"No problem, it's fine" He smiled.

Palermo then walked out of the bathroom and then Denver's expression turned from happy to kinda disturbed.

"Hiya, Denver" He said, patting him on the shoulder as he followed Phoenix back to their room.

Denver then watched them walk back to their room, in surprise, and then shook his head and carried on with what he planned to do.

Back in Palermo's and Phoenix's room:

Phoenix then shut the door and then Palermo bursted out laughing.

"C'mon then, you idiot" Phoenix chuckled, throwing some clean clothes at Palermo.

"Alright, alright" Palermo laughed off.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:759