P4:Night time arguments

It was 3:00am in the morning and Phoenix was woken up by the sound of Denver and Stockholm arguing. She was being little spooned by Palermo and she had his arm wrapped around her waist. He was still sleeping, peacefully.

"Denver, listen to me!"

"No, you listen to me, Monica!"

And that's when Palermo began to slowly wake up.

Phoenix then carefully turned her head around to look at him and he nuzzled his head into her neck with a groan.

"Baby?" Phoenix said.

"Grmhm" Palermo groaned, squeezing her tighter, showing her he was awake.

"Can you hear those two? Denver is such a asshole" Phoenix asked him, getting annoyed with Denver for how he was treating Stockholm.

"Did they wake you up too?" He asked her, with a tired voice.

"Yeah" She sighed.

"You don't learn that over night and you don't abandon a kid!"

"I'm not abandoning him. It's three days, Denver, not his entire life!"

"Well, what about breastfeeding?"

"Breastfeeding!?"

In Niarobi's and Helsinki's room:

"Helsi? Helsi, are you awake?" Nairobi whispered, sitting up a little.

"Yeah" Helsinki replied, and then turned to look at a painted picture of Jesus next to him, "I can't sleep with Jesus looking at me"

"Jesus!? What about them?" Niarobi asked, annoyed, "Denver's unbelievable...I'm so over this"

"Just shut up! You sexist asshole"

Niarobi then heard Stockholm leave her room and so she quickly shot up and ran towards the door.

"Niarobi!" Helsinki whisper-shouted, sitting up.

"What?" Niarobi asked, putting her hand on the door knob and opening the door to leave.

"Don't leave me alone!" He whisper-shouted to her.

Outside, in the hall:

"Hey, hey, girl" Niarobi said to Stockholm, making her turn around and acknowledge her.

Niarobi then started to support her and then Denver came out, saw Niarobi and got a little embarrassed and began to feel guilty.

"Monica, you didn't understand what I was--" Denver started but then got cut off by Niarobi.

"She understood everything!" Niarobi shouted, irritated and angry, "You are a caveman!"

"What does that mean!? A caveman!? I wasn't even talking to you!" Denver shouted at her, annoyed.

"Go back to your cave!" Niarobi shouted, mad.

Back in Palermo's and Phoenix's room:

"This is ridiculous" Palermo said, annoyed, while getting out of bed and going up to the door to leave.

"Martín!" Phoenix whisper-shouted, trying to stop him.

He then left and then Phoenix got out of bed too and went to go and stand at the door to watch everyone.

"What's wrong, girls? What's going on?" Palermo asked Niarobi and Stockholm, while fixing up his robe.

"Oh, hey, buddy, just dealing with a fucking patriarchy!" Niarobi told him, still angry.

"The patriarchy? That old paradigm and it's chauvinistic tendencies" Palermo said, "Let's talk about it. Do you know what the real patriarchy is?"

"What!?" Stockholm shouted, pissed off.

"The meat between my legs!" Palermo told them, grabbing his balls and shaking them a little, "What the fuck is going on!?"

Phoenix then watched them all in complete shock and then when she saw Palermo grab his balls, she smacked herself in the face.

"Take it easy!" Tokyo shouted, as her and Helsinki both came out of their rooms.

"Go and do the dishes, Niarobi!" Palermo shouted, annoyed.

"Shut up, you sexist asshole! Go back to your girlfriend!" Nairobi shouted at him.

"Yes, that's right, Phoenix is my girlfriend" Palermo told her and everyone then went quiet.

"Well, that then answers my next question. Why do I hear your two's headboard banging against my wall everynight?" Niarobi told him, and that's when the noise started to start back up again, "It's you both fucking every single night!"

"Shut the fuck up, Niarobi!" Palermo and Phoenix started shouting.

Then, the gang heard some very loud clapping. When they all turned to see where the noise was coming from, they saw The Proffeser, standing there, silently. They all then went silent too.

"Do you know the time?" The Proffeser asked, looking at his watch, "It's 3:00am. In the morning, we will be practicing thermal lances. They're 3000 degrees Celsius. I think...you should all be well-rested"

Everyone then all carried on looking at The Proffeser, in silence.

"To your beds" He said, doing a hand gesture as if he was showing them the way.

Everyone then began to go back to their rooms. Denver then said to Stockholm, a little desperately,

"Monica, come back to bed, please"

Stockholm then glanced at Denver and then turned to look at The Proffeser and apologised.

"Forgive us, Proffeser. W-We just had an argument tonight. I'm going to sleep with...Tokyo"

Stockholm then glanced at Denver again and then walked into Tokyo's room and then Tokyo went back in after her.

She sat down on the bed and then asked,

"Do you mind, Tokyo? Do you mind that I'm sleeping here?"

"Not at all" Tokyo told her, getting into bed, "But you should know that when I have someone in my bed, I get really horny. You don't mind, do you?"

Stockholm then looked at her and then they both smiled at eachother and then those smiles turned into them both laughing.

Back in Palermo's and Phoenix's room:

Palermo and Phoenix both got back on the bed: Phoenix laying back down but Palermo sitting up and staring at the headboard.

Phoenix noticed him and then asked, confused,

"What are you doing?"

He then put his hands on the headboard and then began to push it against the wall to make banging noises...and then, he followed it by making some moaning noises too!

Phoenix just stared at him in shock but also in amusement.

"Shut the fuck up, Palermo!" Nairobi shouted from next door, while banging on the wall.

Him and Phoenix both then giggled and then laid back down and went back to sleep, wrapped up in eachother's arms.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:996