P23:A drunken disaster

Plan Alcatraz. A plan that went into play when things got really fucked up for The Professor and Raquel on the outside. The plan that was going to distract the police from the undercover couple to all the bank robbers. Because what's better than capturing just Sergio and Raquel?...Capturing all the Dalis.

This plan worked by using sound to create an illusion. The illusion being the gang escaping and getting away and that's what the police wanted the very least. So, to keep them away from The Professor, the gang needed to create an illusion using sound and that's exactly what they were doing.

Using the help of Rio, Helsinki, Palermo, Phoenix, Nairobi and Sofía they put Plan Alcatraz into action and they couldn't lie, they were really enjoying messing with the polices' heads.

*SPLASH *

Rio, Helsinki and Palermo trotting in a puddle of water, making the impression that they were in the sewers or a tunnel. Rio, with his mic in his hand, smiled at the two boys and began the dialogue.

"C'mon, we gotta get outta here!"

"Where's Phoenix and Nairobi?" Palermo asked, with a smirk.

"They haven't finished melting the gold" Helsinki replied, amused.

"Well, tell them to get down here, we have enough already. We have to go now!" Palermo told him back, excitedly.

Then, arrived Phoenix, Sofía in hand and smile upon her face. She was ready to initiate phase two of the plan and everyone was ready for her to do so.

Helsinki planted Sofía with a geolocation chip and off went Phoenix to send her down the sewer's pipe. The police would follow Sofía's tracks and think it was the robbers. That way, they would take their minds off of the man behind the heist and focus their minds on the illusion right infront of them.

Helsinki then started the boat motor and off their minds went again. With more suspicion and confusion, the police were desperate to find out more.

Then, Nairobi entered, relaxed and happy, she arrived with a coffee for both her and Palermo and said,

"Okay, we're all here now. Let's go!"

The gang then upped the madness and destroyed the mic and the police were completely and utterly baffled. Prepared, the army unit followed the tracking device planted on Sofía and it lead them down to the sewers.

Bernardo led the unit down and there they found the source of the illusion.

"Colonel, it's a ferret...and it's dressed like a Dali"

A Dali ferret.

With that the police knew The Professor was in a tight spot. Now, even though they were more stressed out than ever before, all the Inspector and the Colonel had to do was sit back and wait for Ángel to find something on Mr Sergio Marquina and Miss Raquel Murillo.

With Nairobi and Phoenix:

After Plan Alcatraz was completed, Nairobi and Phoenix decided to go back downstairs to smelt more gold. Happy and on point, they went back to their stations and carried on transforming their hostage.

"So, how big is it now?" Matías asked Phoenix, with an excited smile, as he was tipping the hot orange mixture into a machine.

Phoenix turned to look at him, completely clueless, and asked,

"What?"

Matías chuckled and answered, overjoyed,

"The baby"