P12:The party

It was now time for the party, and Phoenix had just finished getting ready. She was wearing a little black dress, tied with a ribbon across her chest. She had her hair back in a ponytail, and she was wearing a pair of black high heels. She was also wearing a few items of jewellery.

It had been two hours since Denver left, and almost everyone had arrived at the celebration party

Phoenix was ready to leave, but as she opened the door, she was startled by her handsome prince leaning against the bedroom door frame. And trust me, when I say handsome prince, I mean it. He was wearing a button-up black shirt, with the sleeves rolled up just past his elbows, with black dress pants and black dress shoes.

"You ready to go?" He asked her.

Phoenix stared at him, taking all of him in, starting to feel hungry for his body. Palermo noticed, and a pleased smile grew upon his face.

"Or is somebody too horny to leave the room yet?"

Phoenix gasped, beginning to blink, and answered him with the answer,

"The second one"

Phoenix then pulled him into the room and slammed the door shut. She then pushed herself up against him and smacked her hungry lips onto his. Palermo kissed back, loving every moment of his girlfriend's actions.

As she was doing this, she began to unbutton his shirt, and he began to take off her dress, which soon fell on the floor, leaving Phoenix in her black bra and thong. Palermo then slipped his hand down Phoenix's thong and pushed three fingers straight into her hole. She gasped. Loudly.

"God, you're already so wet, sweetheart."

"I couldn't help it. You just look so sexy," Phoenix grunted as she began to undo the belt on her boyfriend's pants.

She then slipped her hand down his boxers and grabbed his pulsing boner.

"Oh, fuck, enough messing around!" Martín shouted, too horny to not have his dick inside her yet.

He then took his hand, frantically, out of Phoenix's panties and pulled down his pants and boxers and kicked off his shoes. He then pushed Phoenix over the side of the bed and told her to relax.

He then pushed his dick inside of her, making her moan out with pleasure and shock, and, giving her no time to adjust, he started going in and out of her at a rapid speed, his ballsack slapping on her vulva every time.

"Fuck!" They both screamed.

With the Proffesor: