P24:A shot in the lung

After the previous event, Nairobi and Phoenix went back to their roles in the heist. Nairobi taking a walk around the bank and Phoenix watching the hostages, with Rio.

Arturo;the newest hostage of the group, was the hostage Phoenix was keeping a very close eye on. She wanted this heist to turn out nothing like the one before, at the Royal Mint, and to make sure that goal was achieved, she had to keep an eye on her old, dear friend, Arturito. Most of the things that did go to shit at the Royal Mint happened because of Arturito and now, because she had more family in the bank, her boyfriend and her baby, she was going to make sure no crap happened because of him; and if anything did, she would make sure to put a bullet in his head.

Right now, he was sat between Amanda and Miguel and he was he running his mouth. Phoenix straight away thought he was up to another scheme, and to be honest, he most probably was. He loved to get the other hostages involved in a plan he was scheming to get out of here. Little did the hostages know, that if they just shut up and did as told, they would be safe and out of here a lot quicker. He wanted to be a hero but all he really was was a coward; and once the other hostages got to know him, they would soon see that.

But if he was planning a scheme, Phoenix wanted nobody to get involved with it. Not only would it have been a stupid, good-for-nothing plan, but it would have put her friends and the other hostages in danger. So, in the nicest way possible, she decided to move him.

"Oi, Arturito! You fucking son of a bitch, stand up!" Phoenix shouted, with a bit of a growl, looking Arturo dead in the eyes.

Arturo quickly shut his mouth and turned to look at Phoenix with a shocked and worried expression.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, confused.

"In a matter of fact, there is. Now stand up!" Phoenix commanded, biting her tongue, "Now!"

Arturo then, slowly, stood up.

"Come here"

He stepped through the hostages to the angered girl and stood infront of her, full of wonder on what he had done wrong.

"Phoenix, I-" He began but got cut off when Phoenix grabbed his arm, harshly.

She dragged him over to Manila and sat him down next to her. That way, she knew, that she had someone to keep an eye on him.

With that, she gave him a glare and went back to observing the hostages, watching out for any more secret conversations.

She then glanced over at Rio and saw a worried but understanding expression upon his face. He was also cautious of Arturo, considering everyone already knew he had started pulling stunts. He hadn't even been in the bank for a day and he had already launched himself onto Mónica, and that angered the gang members quite a lot.

But with a shout, their attention turned from Arturo to Denver, as he came down the stairs and grabbed Rio by the arm to take him to the side to growl at him.

Confused and curious, Phoenix watched them, trying to find out what Denver was so angry about but her nosiness got interrupted when Palermo came down the stairs with Helsinki, shouting,

"There's a pregnant woman coming with a stuffed animal! Did someone order a circus or would someone like to tell me what's going on!?"

Outside of the Bank was Alicia Sierra, carrying a baby blue teddy bear to the doors of the bank and placing it down on the concrete. And upstairs, looking though a window, was Nairobi, noticing the teddy bear instantly, and realising it was her son's.

Rio and Denver turned to look at Palermo, confused, and Phoenix turned to look at him, worried. She left the hostages and went up to her boyfriend and asked, nervous,