P14:Girls' night

As soon as Phoenix left the room, she broke down. She put her hand over her mouth and sobbed, endless tears falling down her face. As soon as she left Palermo in that bedroom by himself, she believed that it was the end of the two and that her baby really would have to grow up without a father.

She wanted to be alone and cry but she knew that that wouldn't be the best thing for her to do. One, someone would find her and start asking questions and Two, she didn't want anyone to see her like this. So, she decided that she should go and find Stockholm.

She began to run in the direction of her bedroom when she saw her in The Proffesor's room, with Lisbon, through the gap in the door. They were smiling and chatting on the bed. She wasn't exactly thinking about if she was going to be ruining their fun or not, she just needed her best friend, a person that would understand. So, she walked closer to the bedroom door and pushed it open, revealing her dismal state to her friends.

Stockholm and Lisbon then both turn their heads to the door way and as soon as they saw Phoenix, both of their faces dropped. Stockholm then quickly shot up and ran over to her.

She had never seen her best friend in that way before so didn't really know what to say so just asked the most obvious and soothing question,

"María, are you okay?"

Phoenix then began to try and stop crying to answer her friend but she couldn't, so in the end, answered her in-between hurt sobs saying,

"He didn't want it!"

She then began to carry on sobbing, loudly. Stockholm then pulled her in for a hug and began to whisper sweet nothings in her ear in attempt to calm her down. She felt so, so bad for Phoenix and knew that she didn't deserve what she had got given.

In the meantime, Lisbon had gotten up from the bed and was staring at Phoenix and Stockholm in shock. Confused but desperate to know what had hurt Phoenix so much.

After around thirty seconds to one minute later, Stockholm took Phoenix's hand and led her to the bed to sit her down. As soon as they both were comfortable, Stockholm began to rub the poor girl's back to try and sooth her. After María had calmed down a little, Lisbon then sat back down and asked her, trying to be as gentle as she could,

"What's wrong, Phoenix?"

Phoenix then sniffed up, wiped her eyes and answered, mad and upset,

"I'm pregnant and Martín didn't want the baby"

Stockholm then pulled Phoenix back into a hug whilst Lisbon was dealing with the shock she had just been given to deal with after what Phoenix had told her.

After a little while of thinking and calming Phoenix down, Raquel shot up and said, confidently,

"Well screw him!"

This made the other two girls look at her in surprise and confusion.

Lisbon then began to continue.

"You want to keep the baby, right?" She asked.

Phoenix then nodded.

"Well then! We should be celebrating! You're pregnant! Ahhh!" Lisbon started to shout, loudly and excited, "I can't wait to see another little dali running around, especially if she is as beautiful as her mother"

This made Phoenix blush and smile, happily.

Lisbon then sat back down, closer to Phoenix this time, gave her a reassuring look and then said, understandingly,

"Now, I know that all you are going to think about is Palermo but for tonight, let's celebrate! You're pregnant! Ahh!" She repeated.

This made Phoenix giggle and then dry her eyes.

"Yeah" She agreed, confidently, now also standing up,"You're right! This is something to celebrate! I am going to forget about Martín tonight and worry about him in the morning! My baby comes first, no matter what!"

"You go, girl!" Stockholm agreed, also standing up, confidently.

Phoenix then sighed, thankfully, looked at the two women and then said,

"Thanks, girls"

"You're welcome" Raquel told her, also standing back up, "Now come on! Let's go and find Niarobi and Tokyo so we can all celebrate this together! Congratulations, by the way"

"Yeah, congrats" Stockholm agreed.

"Thank you" Phoenix blushed, "Now come on, let's go find Tokyo and Niarobi"

The girls then all left the room and set off on their search for the two crazy party girls of the gang.

After around a minute of searching they heard them shouting Ibiza, dancing around and laughing.

Stockholm, Phoenix and Lisbon then all ran up to Tokyo's bedroom door and asked,

"What's going on in here?"

Tokyo then turned her attention to the girls and smiled.

"Single mother bachelorette party"

"Whoo!" Niarobi squealed, spinning around on the bed.

Lisbon's and Phoenix's jaws then dropped and Stockholm asked Niarobi,

"Are you pregnant!?"

"Yeah!" Niarobi shouted, turning around to look at the women at the door, "No, no, no-"

She rephrased,

"After the heist. I will be after the heist"

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend?" Lisbon questioned.

"Yeah! Me neither!" Niarobi chuckled.

"What?"

"A friend with benefits" Tokyo told her.

"Awesome!" Lisbon smiled.

"Ohh, okay" Phoenix giggled.

"Wanna know the baby's name?" Tokyo asked.

Her and Niarobi then both shouted,

"IBIZA!"

"Really!?" Stockholm squealed, excited.

"Well, do you want to know something else?" Lisbon asked them both with a smirk upon her face.

"What!?" Niarobi questioned.

"Phoenix is pregnant too!" Lisbon told her.

"Are you actually!?" Tokyo shouted, excited, running over to Phoenix to give her a hug.

"Yes, I am" Phoenix smiled.

"Whoo!" Niarobi squealed again, getting down from the bed to give Phoenix a hug too,

"Congratulations! What did baby daddy say?"

"He doesn't want it but it doesn't matter because tonight is about celebrating!" Phoenix told her, confidently.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Niarobi asked, a little worried.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine, well, for now I am so lets just enjoy it and get our party on! C'MON!" Phoenix shouted, really in the mood for a party.

"Yes, girl!" Tokyo shouted back.

"Oh my god, Phoenix, we are going to be pregnant together!" Niarobi told her, a big smile appearing on her face.

"Oh my god!" Phoenix squealed.

For the rest of the night the girls were partying, shoving all their worries to the side for just one night. They were dancing around fooling around and a lot, lot more. The only thing they decided not to do was drink, for Phoenix's sake. They thought that it would have been unfair to just let Phoenix watch them have fun whilst she couldn't. So, they decided to have fun without alcohol. Well, Niarobi and Tokyo did after Phoenix walked through the door, they already had a bit before the other three girls decided to join them. For the first time tonight, Phoenix was happy and she wasn't going to let Palermo spoil it, she would worry about him in the morning, he was still her baby after all.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:1193