P3:The cold shoulder

It was now 10 o'clock at night, and everyone was settling down and getting ready to go to bed.

In Niarobi's and Helsinki's room, Niarobi and Helsinki were talking. Niarobi noticed that Helsinki was upset so she decided to ask him about it.

"What's the matter, my love?" Niarobi asked Helsinki, as he turned to look at her with the sweetest and most innocent look on his face.

"Nothing" He told her, quietly.

"C'mon, Helsi, we have been everywhere together for the past two years, I know when something is wrong" Niarobi told him, giving him a 'yeah, right' look, "Did Palermo say anything about the crush you have on him again?"

"No" Helsinki told her.

"Then what happened between the two of you because that is the look that forms on your face when he has hurt you?" Niarobi asked him again.

Helsinki then sighed and then said,

"I caught him and Phoenix naked earlier. It looked like they had just finished having sex...considering there was semen on the floor"

"What?" Niarobi gasped, shocked.

"I think I annoyed them though because as I was walking away, I heard them shouting at eachother" Helsinki said, sighing again, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I-I can't believe it...I thought they were just friends" Niarobi said, still very shocked.

"Well, I guess not" Helsinki said, a little upset.

"I'm surprised I didn't realise sooner" Niarobi said, still very shocked, and dumping her back back onto the bed to make her lie down again, "I mean, I guess that does explain why we hear their headboard banging on our wall every night"

Helsinki then sighed again and then stared up at the ceiling, upset and broken-hearted.

Niarobi then sat back up and looked back over at Helsinki again and asked, feeling sorry for him,

"Oh, Helsi, are you okay?"

Helsinki has a crush on Palermo and he thought that Palermo liked him back but it turned out that all Palermo was doing was messing with his feelings.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay" Helsi told Niarobi, while turning to look at her and smiling.

"Are you sure?" Niarobi double-checked.

"I'm fine" Helsinki giggled, to reassure his best friend.

Niarobi then laid back down again and then, after five seconds of staring at the cieling, she asked, while turing to look at her best friend again,

"Helsinki...are you in love?"

Helsinki just stayed silent and turned off the lights, which gave Niarobi the impression that the answer was yes.

In Palermo's and Phoenix's room:

Phoenix was just changing into her nightwear before she got in bed with Palermo.

She was still being a little cold with him because of what happened with the two of them earlier.

Palermo was starting to feel a little guilty and started to get a little upset because of how distant she had been with him for the rest of the day.

"Are you still not talking to me?" He asked her.

Phoenix just stayed silent and carried on getting changed.

"María?" He asked again.

She still ignored him and that made Palermo bite the inside of his lip, in frustration and in dismal.

A couple of minutes later, she got into bed with him but still kept her distance from him. She was sat on the complete other side of the bed. She just stared into space, with a face of fury.

Palermo could tell that she was really mad with him now.

"Look, what I said about the 'emotional baggage' thing. I just...I don't want everyone knowing about it because our relationship is just going to get harder when we go into the Bank of Spain" He told her, trying to explain a little to her so she would talk to him again.

But she didn't, she just carried on staring.

He then began to look at her a little shocked because she had never ignored him for longer than twelve hours before and she is still ignoring him now.

He then went over to her, wrapped his arms round her waist, laid his head on her belly and looked up at her, with his bottom lip out and said, like a baby, while she was looking down at him,

"You know I love you"

Phoenix then began to look at him, shocked.

Phoenix's P.O.V.

I don't like getting mad at him but we have been in love for about five years now and it's about time people knew about us.

I mean, it was fun at first, keeping it a secret and sneaking around but now, it's just getting annoying and I don't see why he doesn't think the same.

Also, I hate it when he does the baby lip. He starts getting all cuddly and upset when he knows I'm mad at him and he knows for sure that it will make me forgive him and just move on because he knows that I just can't stand the baby lip and that I don't like seeing him upset or hurt.

Narrator's P.O.V.

Phoenix then rolled her eyes and said, annoyed,

"I just dont see the point of keeping it a secret anymore. Yes, Martín, it was fun at the start but now, it's just starting to get annoying"

"I know and I want people to know too but-"

"How can you say that when you were literally arguing with me earlier about 'emotional baggage'!?" Phoenix asked him, shouting with anger and mocking Palermo.

"Because I do agree with you-" Palermo began.

Phoenix then growled, in anger, while crossing her arms and resting them on her chest.

"It's just that I don't want to tell everyone before the heist because it is just going to make it harder when we are finally in there" Palermo explained, "If we tell everyone about us then that means that we are definitely official and that will just make our love for eachother even stronger and then if anything happens to one of us during the heist, it is going to make it a lot harder for us both to cope with"

Phoenix then began to look at him with an even more shocked face and then said,

"But nothing is gonna happen to us so I still think we should tell people"

Palermo then put his leg over Phoenix's body and then looked at her, and said,

"But what if something does-"

"It won't"

"But what if-"

"I promise you, nothing will happen" Phoenix said, very seriously, while she put both of her hands on his cheeks and stared into his eyes.

"Okay, okay" Palermo agreed, rolling off of Phoenix and back onto his back, "We will let everyone know about us in the morning"

"Really!?" Phoenix asked him, excited.

"Yeah"

She then, rapidly, gave him a huge kiss on the cheek and then said, happily and smiling big,

"Thank you"

Palermo then turned to look at her, smiling, and then grabbed her neck and put their foreheads together, both of them feeling full of joy.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:1182