P2:The pig

"A GPS beacon in a dental implant. A mic in the intramuscular tissue of his skull...anywhere" Lisbon told the gang, walking towards The Proffeser and going to stand next to him.

"And whatever the cavity, we will teach you how to remove it" The Proffeser told the gang, as they stood round a big table with a cover covering an object.

They are stood round the table like this:

The Proffeser then pulled the cover, quickly, off of the table and underneath it was a dead pig with it's bulging blue eyes open and flies surrounding it

Some people like Helsinki and Bogotá go "oooh" but Phoenix stands there, disgusted and goes,

"Ew"

"Actually, no! I take that back! That poor pig!" Phoenix shouted, feeling terrible at what she just said about that pig.

"Take what back?" Denver asked, confused.

"I said 'ew' to a dead pig that was slaughtered and nobody even used it for anything and it didn't even go to anything good, like...nobody even ate it!" Phoenix told him, upset, "It's life was wasted!"

"Ah, but Phoenix, that's where you're wrong" The Proffeser told her.

Everyone then turned to look at him.

"As I said, we are going to teach you how to remove any device, whatever the cavity" He told them, "Now...any volunteers?"

Everyone then looked around, silently, and then some eyes kept on travelling onto Marseille.

Marseille then looked at everyone and then said, stuttering and a little edgy,

"I-I won't do it"

"Is the shy guy afraid of a little scalpel?" Nairobi asked, smiling a little, while looking at him.

"No, I have my principals" He told her.

Everyone then goes quiet and stares at him.

"It's just that I'm against the suffering of animals" Marseille told them all.

Denver then giggled, Niarobi then did a really long,

"Aye"

While turning away and then Palermo asked, confused,

"I'm sorry but you're a soldier, you kill people, what's the problem, I don't get it?"

"People are one thing, animals are another...and I love animals" Marseille answered.

"Mhm" Niarobi hummed, awkwardly.

"You're an assassin and animal lover?" Bogotá asked, a little surprised.

"Can I believe whatever I want or are you gonna tell me what to believe in?" Marseille asked him, getting offended and angry.

"You mean...with loving animals?" Bogotá asked.

"That's it" Marseille told him, confidently.

"Oh god" Phoenix said, a little worried, putting a hand upon her shaking head.

"Well, yes, this is what I have to say" Bogotá started, "If you truly love that pig, you will open it and take out the chip and with all the love in the world...you'll eat it"

Marseille then smiled at him, sarcastically, and said,

"I won't cut the pig"

Marseille then turned to The Proffeser.

"I can do the same with a dummy"

"No, Marseille, there is no dummy because we need it to be real. This is the best thing we can get to simulating human tissue" The Proffeser told him.

"I was in the war" Marseille began, turning to look at the pig again, "With a dog, right here, next to me...the whole time...with me. People ran away but the dog stayed with me. From then on I promised..."

Marseille then turned to look at The Proffeser again,

"...I won't cut the pig"

Marseille then shook his head and then tried to walk away but Denver grabbed his arm, harshly, and told him, annoyed,

"Cut open the fucking pig"

"Get off me" Marseille growled at him, angrily, grabbing onto his shirt.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" Denver said to him, loudly and looking a bit scared, raising his hands as if he was about to be arrested.

"Back off!" Marseille growled.

"Push me again and the tissue I cut will be yours, entirely, from top to bottom" Marseille told him, angrily, looking him in the eyes and lifting him on his toes by pulling on his shirt.

A couple of seconds go by and The Proffeser said,

"Marseille...the scalpel"

Marseille then angrily grabbed the scalpel and slammed it onto the table, infront of Denver.

"Both of you leave the room" The Proffeser told them both.

"Me!?" Denver asked him, turning around to look at The Proffeser, shocked.

Marseille then left the room and then Denver shouted, still shocked and a bit annoyed,

"But it was his fault, he wouldn't cut the fucking pig"

"Get out" The Proffeser told him, strictly.

"I'll go but if I do I'm gonna give him a-"

"Go. Now." The Proffeser interrupted.

"Fine" Denver said, annoyed and leaving the room too.

"Sheesh" Phoenix sheeshed, while putting her teeth together.

"Okay, continuing from there" The Proffeser said as Phoenix, Palermo and Helsinki moved around the table, "I don't care who but you have fifteen minutes to start the surgery and locate the chip"

Him and Lisbon then left the room and everyone then began to look at eachother again.

"Well, I vote for Tokyo" Palermo said.

Tokyo then looked at him and then gave him a dirty look.

"All in favor, raise your hand" Palermo said to everyone, while raising his hand.

Everyone began slowly raising their hands, considering they didn't want to cut open the disgusting pig.

Tokyo then looked at them all and then back at the pig.

"Fine!" She shouted, annoyed, "Pass me a scalpel"

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:910