P20:The Flipper plan

It was time. Time to remove the shards of glass from Palermo's eyes. Luckily, Helsinki had already made a start on it with Phoenix, Stockholm, Tokyo, Denver and The Governor there as the audience.

Unfortunately, Palermo was in awful pain. Every grunt and whimper that left his lips showed it but fortunately, Phoenix was there, holding his hand through the whole thing.

Even though the couple were both mad with eachother, at the moment, they were still there for eachother when they were both desperate for it. Nothing shows love better than that...or can it? They still had a baby on the way and Palermo couldn't express more how much he didn't want it. But Phoenix was the opposite and that's why she thought their relationship was going to end soon enough.

"All done. Saline" Helsinki requested, holding out his hand.

"Saline" Stockholm repeated, handing it to him.

"Thank you" Helsinki told her.

Palermo whimpered as Helsinki did the saline but Helsi tried to keep him calm and relaxed by, softly, saying reassuring nothing to him,

"It's okay. You're okay. Hold still"

Phoenix laid her eyes upon her puppy like boyfriend. Every whimper sounded like a crying puppy and that made her very upset. Never, never for once in her life did she think she would have to see Palermo go through something like this. But here she was, observing it all...and she hated every last bit of it.

"Phoenix. Phoenix, are you there, it's urgent" The Professor called, through the walkie.

"Go and answer it, Phoenix" Palermo moaned, still in pain.

Phoenix quick nodded and quickly made her way up to the walkie.

"Yes, Professor. I'm here"

"How's Palermo?"

Phoenix gulped and then answered.

"He's okay...for now. Helsinki's just finishing removing the glass"

"That's good. Um, they found out we had him bugged so we had to speed everything up but just keep calm"

"No offence, Professor, but keeping calm is just about impossible. Palermo almost died earlier and we don't know when and where the army are going to try and enter"

"I know" Sergio sighed, "Has Bogotá already started"

"He's slaving away down there" Phoenix replied.

"How much time do we have, Professor?" Tokyo asked, taking the walkie off of Phoenix.

"Fourteen minutes. They really fucked us" Lisbon replied.

"What!? t's going to take Bogotá at least two hours to get in there!" Phoenix replied, shocked.

"Phoenix, we need to go for another move. I think Tomayo is going to ignore all rules and protocols, which means that they are going to enter as soon as they unblock the doors" Lisbon replied, her breathing getting heavier.

"For fuck's sake!" Palermo shouted from his seat, "I'm guessing then that the only alternative we have is to use the dolphin, is that right?"

Phoenix looked at him and then back at the walkie.

"Yes, do you have it?" Lisbon asked.

"Yes" Phoenix sighed, "Flipper is in here with us"

Her and Tokyo then turned to look at The Governor.