P13:Telling Martín

It was now 8 o, clock and the party had finished and all the guests had gone home. After her talk with Stockholm, Phoenix decided to stay in her room and ready herself for bed, seeing as after all that she went through, she wasn't exactly in the party mood anymore.

She had put some pyjamas on and was now all relaxed and cosy in bed, reading a book. She had decided that she was going to tell Palermo tonight about her little surprise. She figured that it would be easier to tell him sooner than later and that she should at least tell him second, considering he is the father of her baby. All she was doing now was waiting for him to walk through the bedroom door.

*SQUEAK*

The door opened and there was Palermo, looking the same as he did when she left him.

"Hey" Phoenix greeted, with a soft smile.

"Hi, baby" Palermo said back, making his way over to his soulmate and giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead, "I'm heading for a shower, alright?"

"Alright" Phoenix replied back, giving him a kiss on his jawline.

Martín then made his way over to the bathroom and shut the door. He stripped off and then turned on the shower. He jumped in and covered every last inch of his body in foaming, sweet smelling body wash. He then rinsed it off and then washed his perfect dark brown hair.

After, he got out and dried himself and then made his way back into the bedroom, naked. Going over to Phoenix's side of the bed to try and find himself a pair of clean boxers.

When he was close enough to his girlfriend, Phoenix rubbed his perfect ass as he bent down to get his boxers out of the draw. This made his cheeks go a light pink and a smirk to form on beautiful María's face.

"Such a tease" He smirked.

"Such a perfect butt" She smirked back.

Phoenix then gave his butt two little taps and then brought her hand back to the pages of her book. Afterwards, Palermo put his black boxers on. He then made his way back into the bathroom to do his teeth and then afterwards, got into bed with Phoenix.

Phoenix then quickly put her book down on her bedside table and snuggled up to her boyfriend, wrapping one of her legs around both of his, wrapping one of her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest. She looked like a little koala bear clinging to a tree. He then planted petite soft kisses onto her forehead and then rested his nose gently against her temple.

Phoenix then took a deep breath, gulped and said, softly,

"I need to tell you something"

She then pulled a little out of Palermo's embrace to look him in the eyes.

"Mhmm?" Palermo questioned, confused, begginging to look Phoenix back in the eyes.

She then closed her eyes, exhaled, and said,

"I'm pregnant"

All her eyes showed that she was worried, desperate but also hopeful. When all Palermo's eyes showed were that he was confused, worried and a tiny bit irritated.

He then began to chuckle and that made Phoenix look at him confused and a little annoyed.

"Y-You are joking, right?" He asked, seriously, while smiling and looking his girlfriend in the eyes.

Phoenix then shook her head and gave Palermo a desperate look as if to say 'please don't be mad'.

Martín's face then dropped and he looked mad. He then pushed María off of him and stood up on his side of the bed. Phoenix was now more worried and upset than before.

Palermo then put his hands up to his face and wiped his eyes with them and asked, gulping, from worry, surpirse and trying to keep his cool,

"And what are you gonna do with it?"

"I-I'm k-keeping it" Phoenix told him, shakily.

"You-You do realise that if you keep that thing it will destroy our relationship! You are going to have to get rid of it" Palermo shouted, whilst pointing at Phoenix's belly as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Phoenix then gasped in shock and anger, then stood up and shouted,

"How could you even say that! I know it wasn't planned but that doesn't mean that it was a mistake! I don't care if you want to be a part of our baby's life or not, I'm still going to keep it and love it like any other mother would!"

At this point, there was a couple of tears falling down poor Phoenix's face. Heartbroken because of what she was having to say to the love if her life.

"I-I'm going to sleep with Stockholm and Denver" María stuttered, "You son of a bitch"

She then quickly left the room to go and find her best friend.

That left Palermo by himself, speechless and heartbroken. With a couple of tears steaming down his face, he got back into bed and weeped himself to sleep, distraught.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:863