P9:Stockholm's birthday

It was time for Stockholm's birthday buffet and Denver, Niarobi, Tokyo and Stockholm were setting the table, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

"Where is everyone?" Stockholm asked.

"Probably eating a pig or something" Niarobi giggled.

Suddenly, Helsinki, Phoenix and Cincinnati came in, pretending they had guns. Phoenix was crouched down, while holding Cincinnati and the both of them were holding a toy guitar, pointing it at the four adults, setting the table and Helsinki was also crouched down, next to them both, and were pretending his hands were guns. All of them making gunshot noises.

Denver then went over to them all, falls down on the floor in front of them and pretended he just got shot.

"No, no, no! Please don't, please don't! Oh, oh, oh!" Denver shouted, acting as if he was in pain.

"He's one of the gang!" Phoenix shouted, happily.

"He's one of the gang!" Helsinki repeated, happily, "Cincinnati's one of the gang!"

"No, don't kill me yet!" Denver shouted, still on the floor, with a hand on his heart.

"No, big guy. Kill police" Helsinki told Cincinnati, as Phoenix took him off of her knee.

"Hey, no, no!" Stockholm said, loudly, going over to her son.

She then got the guitar off of him and pulled him closer to her, as she crouched down too.

"This is a guitar" She told him, strumming the guitar and singing a little, "Can you play?"

Tokyo and Niarobi then sat down and began to watch them, while having their own little discussion.

Everyone then came into the room and stood behind the group, that was on the floor. They were holding plates and singing, 'happy birthday', Bogotá with the pink and white birthday cake. Stockholm then blew out her candles.

"Yeah!" Niarobi cheered, standing up and clapping.

"Alright, come on then everyone, let's go over to the table" Denver told the gang, loudly.

Everyone then went and gathered around the table in this order:

"Oh, I'm so excited. Oh, I'm so hungry. I made a salad" Niarobi said, going to stand around the table.

Denver then went behind his wife, wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her two little kisses on her bacm before going to beside her.

Bogotá then picked up a healthy green food item from the table, that was on a stick. He looked at it confused and disgusted.

"What the fuck is...this?" He asked, studying the green chunks.

Phoenix then began to giggle, quietly, because of the funny look on his face.

"Artichokes" Stockholm answered, a little offended.

"Artichockes? Ran out of rabbit food?" He asked.

Phoenix and Helsinki then looked at eachother and gave eachother a secretive smirk.

"Come on, we got a bunch of vegetables from the monks and I'm vegan if you haven't noticed. So, today, on my birthday, it's vegan" She told him, a little annoyed.

"We don't listen because vegans are the new taliban" Bogotá began.

"Hold on!" Tokyo shouted.

"They're terrorists!" He proceeded, Palermo now smiling at what he was saying.

"Hold on!" Tokyo repeated.

"You won't stop until we die of boredom!" Bogotá said, loudly.

Niarobi and Phoenix then began to pull shocked and surprised but dieing to laugh faces.

"What do you mean 'boredom'? Why?" Lisbon asked, confused.

"Because everything healthy is boring" Bogotá told her.

"True" Phoenix agreed, nodding her head.

"Exactly. Who calls up their friends and says, 'Come to my place, I've got some beautiful artichockes'. Cause eating artichokes is just...not...fun" Bogotá told the gang.

Denver then began to do his weird laugh.

"Fun is going to a friend's place and eating a nice goat or a roast pig. Or getting fifty guys together to eat a cow. Now, that's fun. I'm sorry for the cow but it brings people together. Meat unites, the cow unites, the artichokes...divide" Bogotá explained.

"Ah, well, you know what they say 'eat vegan now, eat vegan pussy later'." Niarobi told him, smiling.

Everyone then began agreeing and giggling and then Phoenix hit Palermo on the shoulder, doing a kinky grin and said to him,

"Now, that's very true"

"I can be vegan for you, my love" Bogotá told Niarobi, while grinning and blushing.

"Not even with a ten-foot pole, honey" Niarobi told him, patting him on the shoulder and chuckling.

Everybody then began to laugh with her.

"My ten-foot pole" Helsinki said, smiling.

Everyone then went quiet after Tokyo asked The Proffeser,

"Proffeser? What are the chances of us getting out of the Bank of Spain alive?"

The Proffeser then took a deep breath and then answered with,

"At this moment, I would say...less than fifty percent"

Everyone then stayed quiet, not knowing how to respond, but then Denver said, lightening up the room,

"Well, in that case I would like to say a few words. Well, they're not my words but let's just pretend they are"

Denver then went over to the stereo and put in a disc. Then, 'María, mi vida, mi amor' began to play, and it was being sang by Moscow. Even some people began to sing.

"María, mi vida, mi amor"

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:871