P18:Another sunny day

Off they go. Phoenix, Tokyo, and Nairobi. Off to fetch the gang's temperorary most prized target. The Governor of the Bank of Spain.

The girls made their way to his office, full of nerves and full of worry, especially Phoenix. She knew who was behind that door, and she knew how dangerous he was. Her, Berlin, Palermo, and The Professor studied him for years and knew he was the most dangerous man in Spain. Berlin said he had to be killed or he will turn them into corpses but The Professor disagreed, claiming their not killers. But soon enough, The Professor would regret his decision. That man was...César Gandía.

The girls reached the door and Tokyo came to a stop. Before she opened the door, she turned to look at her colleagues, anxious, checking if everyone was ready. Phoenix gave her a silent, reassuring nod and Tokyo gave her one back in agreement. She then opened the door and announced,

"Governor, my name is Lieutenant Lorenzo. You need to come with us"

Phoenix looked around, everyone, bodyguards, secretaries, everyone, were all watching them. The Governor looked at them, surprised. Phoenix noticed that he didn't look startled, scared or even worried about what was happening, she just saw him thanking his secretary for his tea.

"At this moment, I'm not leaving my office" He replied.

Tokyo gulped.

"Sir, it's an order from General Salas Núñez. It's from the JEMAD" She told him.

"No, I received the order, I'm just not following it. I will not leave the bank until the rest of my employees have left. Want some coffee?"

Tokyo turned around, looking at Phoenix and Nairobi, unsure. She didn't know what to do, draw her gun or carry on role-playing.

Phoenix gave Tokyo a nod, telling her to move forward. She believed the best thing they could do right now was go along with it until they thought of a better plan.

Tokyo turned back around and began to walk towards The Governor. When they got to his desk, they stopped and sat down, waiting for The Governor to give the next order.

"May I ask which regiment you belong to?"

Nairobi and Tokyo began to worry, trying to trick off a man as wise as The Governor would be hard but Phoenix, luckily, remembered some things from her planning past.

"We belong to the paratroopers. The BRIPAC. Brigade six"

Tokyo's P.O.V:

There are five bodyguards and the governor. Nairobi and I had two guns, so we could only incapacitate two men each and Phoenix had to get the governor, so, one bodyguard would be left standing.

Narrator's P.O.V:

"That sounds like a very dangerous job" The Governor told Phoenix.

"Yes, it is very dangerous, it can also be quite frightening too, only the bravest people can work for us" Phoenix replied.

"I bet. By the way, how do you deactivate a live mine?"

"Well, Governor, it depends. With mines, there are a variety of different types and they all have different mechanisms" Phoenix answered, "There's the Green Parrots, the butterflies, the PMF1-"

"May I use the bathroom?" Tokyo interrupted.

Everyone turned their attention on her, The Governor still smiling but the girls, confused. A wash of both relief and worry washed over them. They knew Tokyo had an idea up her sleeve but they didn't know how well it was going to work. Phoenix definitely thinking about the fact that they had the most dangerous assassin in there with them.