Chapter 1

You were deceived.

     A loving family with a warm home to live in was never an option, was it?
A smile voluntarily placed on your face was never seen, was it?

     A fate that meant your happiness had never even crossed their mind, had it?
A life full of lies was all you were given.

     On the day you met the horrifying man, you were supposedly on a "surprise vacation" in an unknown place with your parents. "DIO", as he called himself, was frightening and threatening. You had no choice but to follow his command.

      You were brainwashed and controlled your entire life, so how was this any different?

      You were sent to Japan to eliminate a man called Kujo Jotaro.
Your lifeless limbs wandered the streets of the unfamiliar town in search of the enemy. When you found him, you watched him from afar.

     You couldn't smell him from this distance. You couldn't tell whether he was threatening or not. Although his figure was unordinary and quite large, your Stand was most definitely far superior to his.

     Or so you thought.
Your attempt in a stealthy approach had failed and you were pinned against a tree. The hands of the purple manifestation were tight against your throat.
You swung your bare arms at it, but they fazed right through. Tears built up in your eyes as you ran out of energy to struggle.

     What a pathetic fight.

     You didn't even see the face that hid behind the tip of the black hat, but you could smell him. It was so strong- the anger in his scent; the alpha that raged at the sight of you.

     Within seconds, your hands dropped to your sides and dangled lifelessly with the rest of your body. Your eyes closed, the scent of the alpha in front of you fading with your consciousness.

-

     You opened your eyes slowly, the brightness of your surroundings burning them. You looked around, the blurry walls increasingly coming into focus as you blinked away the tears that had appeared from the light.

     It took you a moment to take a proper breath, but when you did, you almost jumped from surprise. The scent of alpha was overwhelming.

     There was no one in this room with you, but voices were coming from nearby.

     As you attempted to stand, you heard loud footsteps coming your way. Instinctively, you pulled out your Stand, Psycho Cafe.

     One of the scents that were nearing you was the same as before. An alpha approaching was Kujo Jotaro.

     "She wasn't under DIO's control, was she?" You heard a deep voice ask. "There was no bud, but she attacked you?"

     "She approached me intending to attack. Both she and her Stand looked completely useless," said the alpha as he appeared in the room.

     The black school uniform blew lightly with the breeze as he walked toward you at an alarming pace. You backed up, bumping against the wall.

     His appearance was frightening, but he didn't smell angry anymore. You both looked each other up and down. He towered over your quivering body.

     "Why did you do that?" He asked bluntly.
You pulled back your Stand and looked at the floor, your hands fidgeting.

     "If you mean sneaking up on you... I was told to do that." You decided beating around the bush wasn't the best option in this situation. He was calm, but he didn't have to be.

     "By DIO?" He looked behind him briefly at an older man with an almost joyful scent. You looked at him as well before nodding. "You did it simply because you were told to?"

     You nodded again.

     "You're an omega, right?" The old man laughed, a huge grin spread across his wrinkly face. "I can smell you from down the hall, you know!"

     You lowered your head further, hiding your frown.

     "How old are you?" He asked, coming a little closer. Your foot inched away as he walked in your direction.

     "I- I'm eighteen," You answered, forcing your hands to stop shaking.

     "Really?! That's how old Jotaro is!" He laughed again, pointing at him. "I'm not far from eighteen myself!" He boasted.

     "Where did you meet him?" Jotaro interrupted.

     "I don't know," You answered honestly after thinking for a long moment. "My parents took me there without telling me where we were going. They brought me to DIO and left me there... the next thing I knew, I was in Japan, looking for a Kujo Jotaro," You explained, taking deep breathes to get everything out.

     "You weren't under DIO's control, so why did you attempt to go through with it?" Jotaro asked, tilting his head slightly to see your face at a better angle.

     "I figured I had to. If I don't, there's always a punishment worse than the last time. I-" your voice stopped when you realized how loud it was getting.

     "You, what?" Jotaro ushered.

     "DIO had a murderous aura. I was scared, but I didn't want to hurt anyone either." You took another deep breath before bending down onto the floor, placing your forehead just over a centimeter off the ground. "I'm sorry for trying to attack you! I really am!" You apologized, your eyes squeezed shut.

     "Get up," Jotaro ordered. You immediately stood, your head continuing to hang low. "What are you doing?" He asked, his tone harsh.

     "Apologizing."

     "If you don't do anything about your pathetic life, you might as well forget living altogether," He huffed before turning and leaving the room.

     The old man stood there in silence for a second before following him.

     He was right. The conclusion you came to from his words: you were simply listening to the wrong people.

-

     "We can't bring an omega with us! Do you know what danger that would put us in? Forget staying away from enemies! She'll lead them right to us!"

     The anger in his scent burned your nose. It was frightening. Jotaro's voice that carried well throughout the welcoming home shattered the remaining courage you held within you.

     "We don't know her Stand's ability! She could be loyal to DIO!" He yelled before everything fell silent. There was no response to his argument until you walked over to the corner and peeked your head to see them.

     "Um-" You began, walking out just enough for them to see you. "What are you talking about?" You asked, your hands fidgeting once again and your head low as you spoke.

     The old man approached you, but you didn't back away. He stopped a few feet away and told you.

     Jotaro watched as the secrets held within their family were revealed to you; as you were told the whole bizarre story.

     Wide-eyed, you looked up at the man, who you now knew was called Joseph Joestar.

     "A Stand... Like Psycho Cafe?" You asked, revealing your Stand behind you.

     He nodded.

     "You'll help us defeat DIO, right?" He grinned. "And your parents- we can deal with them too."

     "What do you mean, deal with them?" You asked, your heart picking up its pace once again.

     "They gave you to an old vampire, so they don't care about you," He bluntly said.

     At these words, you stared blankly at his chest. It made sense. You knew it... but you didn't want it to be true.

     Instead of speaking, you nodded. If you said anything, you wouldn't be able to control your quivering voice.

(1247 words) Thank you for reading. There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (ಠ益ಠ)