Chapter 19

This song has an animation for Kakyoin, but it's age-restricted?? So it wouldn't let me add it?? Oh well... you should go watch it.

     He's been down there for quite some time now..." You mumbled, your head dangling off the front of the bed. You pouted, waiting for the door to open any second.

     ...

     .......

     "Damn it," You grumbled, pulling your knees over your head and tumbling to the ground, landing on your feet.

     You stomped to the door, opening it to see Mr. Joestar standing in front of you with his head turned to the side. His fist hit your forehead hard once before he saw you, alarmed.

     "Y/n-Chan?!" He knelt, rubbing your head like a kid. "Sorry about that!"

     "Where's Jotaro?" You asked as he pulled his arm away.

     "Well... that's why I'm at your door," He said with a sigh. "We need to leave."

- (We're going right to Steeley Dan, kaaaaay?)

     Jotaro was defenseless. What was he supposed to do against someone who had that kind of power?

     He shook on the ground, his eyes wide in fury.

     Suddenly, Kakyoin grabbed your hand. Mr. Joestar, Kakyoin, Polnareff, and you began to run away from the enemy.

     "I see... they're trying to weaken my Stand's power with distance," He chuckled. "I want to omega to stay! If she doesn't come back voluntarily, I might just trip while getting her myself!" He yelled in your direction.

     You all stopped, looking at you with pursed lips. You knew you didn't have a choice. You turned around and left the safety of that group, returning to Jotaro and the enemy Stand user.

     "Is there something you need from me?" You asked when you'd made it back.

     "Nothing in particular. I just noticed you seem to have Kujo Jotaro's scent all over you," He informed with a sly smile.

     He approached you, reaching out his hand, running it slowly up your arm to your neck. He tapped it lightly.

     "I wonder how far you'll go to protect his family."

     He stroked your hair multiple times, looking at him calmly before turning his attention back to Jotaro.

     "I chose you because you wouldn't do anything to hurt your grandfather, but I want to see how loyal this sweet omega is."

     He squatted down next to him, lifting his hat off his head and throwing it to the side before forcing his head to look up by grabbing his hair.

     "You'd better hope she's got what it takes," He whispered before pushing his head back down.

     You stood there silently. This guy pissed you off. You wanted to hurt him; to kill him, but you knew you couldn't.

     "By the way, omega!" He shouted at you. "I know your ability! Don't even think about using it! If I even see that finger go up, Jostar is as good as dead!" You shivered, chills running down your spine from his words.

     Damn it!

     "A ditch... I could probably jump over, but I wouldn't want to risk twisting my ankle... Jotaro, make me a bridge with your body," He demanded, smirking at him.

     He had no choice. As he spread across the dam, you watched, furious.

     "Sweet omega~!" He called to you, giving you a signal to come closer. You did so, stepping slowly until he stopped the motion, his face just inches from yours.

     He took your chin with his fingers and lifted your face to look at his. The wicked smile on his hideous face made you scowl.

     "Why don't you be a good omega and help your alpha? He's struggling so much. Can't you see?"

     You looked at Jotaro, his hands just barely on the other side of the ditch. Before you could say anything, Steely Dan pushed you forward onto him.

     You fell, face first, onto Jotaro's back. He grunted as you made impact, and you immediately slipped off and fell into the water.

     Sighing, you stood, your clothes, hair, and skin soaked. Only two feet above the top of your head was Jotaro, the man now stepping on his back.

     "Make sure to hold him up, sweet omega!" He purred, swinging his leg back and forth. Jotaro swayed, his body shaking.

     Quickly, you lifted your arms, using all of your strength to push up on his stomach. Looking at his face, you saw his pained expression. The smells around you were that of fury.

     "Y/n," He grunted, panting as he spoke. "Move your hands farther up." You did as you were told, unsure as to why he'd told you to do this.

     Finally, Steely Dan made it to the other side, hopping off of Jotaro's back. Although you weren't holding most of the weight, your arms were shaking as well.

-

     "Hey, Jotaro! What're you writing?" He asked as Jotaro jotted things in his notebook. He snatched it from his hands and read it.

     "I'm writing everything you owe me. I'll make sure you pay for them. I can be forgetful, so I'm writing it down," He informed, looking the man straight in the eyes.

     He smacked Jotaro. "If that's the case, I can't leave the omega out of this. I wonder if she could make me pay," He scoffed, laughing as he looked at you.

     He approached you, Jotaro watching him, his eyes darkened by his hat. He growled, warning him not to take another step, but Steely Dan only laughed more.

     "What are you getting so angry for, Jotaro?" He asked, pulling your arm so you would stumble forward. He hugged you to his chest, stroking your hair.

     You clenched your jaw, staring at the ground, your fingernails digging holes into your palms. He brought his face close to yours, sniffing as he lowered toward your neck.

     "You really are such a sweet omega," He remarked. Suddenly, he grabbed your face, his fingers denting your cheeks with his fingers. "Be a good omega and listen, okay?" When you didn't answer, he grinned.

     He quickly pushed you to the ground, your head hitting banging on the concrete. You winced as you sat up, blood dripping down your back.

     "You're all wet." He sighed, kneeling down beside you. "By the way, what's your name?" He asked, his hand touching your cheek.

     "Sakura," You answered.

     He chuckled. "What a basic name. Didn't your parents think anything of you?" He asked, smirking as he said this.

     You scowled. "Have you heard your name?" You asked, tilting your head as he frowned.

     Suddenly, he slapped you just as he did Jotaro, your head turning with the impact. You bit your lip, holding in laughter.

     "You're laughing?!" He asked in disbelief as your body began to shake. "You're really a crazy bitch!"

(Let's all say it together! 1! 2! 3! "Uh oh!" Nah, I'm just kidding! Or am I?)

(1081 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ( ^◡^)っ (‿|‿)