Chapter 35 *More smut, so just keep going*

His hands slid to your front, finding their way to your chest and squeezing your breasts. Your back straightened, a loud moan escaping your lips.

Jotaro left your mouth, his lips kissing your collarbone and traveling to your neck. He quickly pulled down your jacket, leaving your tank top to be the only thing covering your chest.

His warm tongue touched your skin, sliding up to your jaw. "Y/n..." He quietly called. "Y/n..."

His right hand fondled your breast while his left traced the side of your tiny body. It quickly traveled under your pants and to your womanhood.

Jotaro's mouth stayed by your neck, kissing and sucking at the same pleasant spot. "J-Jotaro," You began, trying to lift his head. "Jotaro, you can't-"

Suddenly, you were pushed to the ground, his hand sliding back out. Jotaro's huge body hovered over you. He was panting as he took off his black coat, dropping it on top of yours. His gorgeous muscles were visible now, only making the heat in your body worse.

"You said you'd thought it over," He stated, bringing his head back down to your neck and softly licking it once more. "You said you were ready to become completely mine. I can't stop myself any longer. You've tested my patience too much."

Suddenly, as his arms wrapped around your waist, you felt Jotaro's teeth graze against your neck.

"W-wait! I think I need a little more time t-to think!" You yelled, trying to push against him. Your arms couldn't do anything.

"I know, but-!"

"That's enough!" A man yelled from behind you. You turned your heads in shock.

The man from before was leaning against the tree, holding a pipe to his mouth. "You really like to wait around, my friend!" He commented, smiling at Jotaro as breathed in the smoke.

Jotaro pulled you to him, sitting up and covering you with his arms. "Once this is over, I'll make sure to beat the shit out of you," Jotaro spat, still panting and sweating like he was on the sun.

"I'm sure you will, my friend, but for now, I'd like you to get right to it!" He squatted beside you. "You can't use your Stands, so I know you have no choice but to deal with this like it's a normal situation." He smiled again, his eyes squinting shut in a friendly way. "Now, my friend, you must make your mark! Claim the omega you've been dying to bite. You've done so well, my friend, but it is time to do what needs to be done!"

He touched Jotaro on the forehead, his stupid smile still on his face. "I'd like to see it happen in real-time, my friend, so do it for me, will ya?"

Suddenly, Jotaro's grasp on you became much, much harder. You looked up at him, concerned, to see his scowling expression. He was livid.

"I'll kill you, too," You managed to choke out, your face matching Jotaro's.

The man jumped back, pretending to be afraid. "You guys are so mean!" He whined before standing and smiling down at you. "I can't wait to see your regret!"

He skipped away into the woods, which was relieving, but Jotaro was now alone with you. You knew he wouldn't bite you in front of anyone. It's simply something he wouldn't do, but now that the man was gone...

Quickly, you tumbled out of Jotaro's arms and began crawling away. He knew it was for the best, but he hated the sight of you escaping him. He hated that he was the person you were running away from.

Tears tripped down your heated face as you painfully dragged yourself away from your alpha. He dug his nails into the tree to refrain himself from grabbing you once again.

You made it to the woods where the air was much clearer. The cool breeze practically did nothing to chill your boiling skin, and it was almost impossible to move.

"Where are you going, omega?" You heard a deep voice ask from behind you. It was a voice you'd never heard before.

Turning your head in horror, you saw the wobbling man grinning st the sight of you. Quickly, he lunged toward you, grabbing your arms and pinning you against a tree. He licked his lips as his face neared yours.

Opening his mouth, he reached for your neck. He was so close, only a few inches away.

"NO!" You screamed, kicking your feet at him. He stumbled back, glaring at you for a moment on the ground. He shot back at you, slapping your tear-stained face.

"I'll get rid of your pain, so just hold still, you bitch!" He demanded, grabbing your chin and lifting it to reveal your unmarked neck.

He stuck out his tongue and licked it slowly until he reached your jaw.

"J-Jotaro!" You screamed as loud as you could. The alpha revealed his teeth, going for your neck once again.

"Jotaro! Jotaro!" You cried, pushing against his hands with all of your strength. It was no use.

Less than a second before his teeth touched your skin, his hair was grabbed, pulling him with a great force away from you.

You knew it was him before you could see his face. The scent filled you with both relief and pleasure. You sighed, leaning your head against the tree as Jotaro punched the man repeatedly.

Once he seemed to be knocked out... or dead... Jotaro quickly knelt beside you and checked your neck for any marks.

Once he saw there was nothing there, he sighed and placed his knees on either side of your legs. He wiped off the man's saliva with his handkerchief and threw it to the side, not caring where it landed.

Then, without warning his head fell to your shoulder. He was still breathing heavy, his hands warm as they found your arms and held them.

"Let me. You're not safe unless I do it," He said, his breath warm on your neck.

You were silent for a moment, not thinking much about it. You knew you longed for him to dig his teeth into your skin. You knew you longed for his mark. You knew you both longed for no one but each other.

"Okay."

(1055 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (*' I ')ノ゚(ノД`゚)゚。