Chapter 53

"Good grief, you're becoming more annoying every second," Jotaro complained as he walked in search of the "evil man".

     His arm was held out, your hands linked around it as you swung back and forth. It was the greatest thing you'd ever done, and you had no plans to stop the activity. That was until Jotaro suddenly dropped his arm, causing you to fall back to the ground. You looked up at him angrily to see his shocked expression.

     Following his gaze, you saw a man standing in front of you. He was grinning, his glasses falling down his large nose as he looked down at your frozen figure. "I've been waiting for the right moment to get to Polnareff, but it looks like I'll have to deal with you two first," He laughed, holding his hand to his face to hide his joyful expression.

     "Good grief," Jotaro grumbled to himself as he tilted his head to get a better look at the man standing in front of you. "Your power is useless against the enemy. You're nothing but a coward with this kind of ability." 

     "I may be a coward, but I'm one who's never lost. Although she may be a child, she can still access her Stand's ability, and you, Jotaro, hide behind your Stand's power just like me," He accused, pointing at Jotaro cockily. You and me both, we're nothing without our Stands."

     You gasped. "Joto made that man scared with his muscles!" You glared at the man. "You're an evil man! You can't say things to Joto!"

     "I see, so you still have an unconditional attachment to Jotaro." He squatted down and grinned even wider. "This is a first. I've never shrunk an Omega before, let alone one that's been claimed, so I had no idea what effects this would have on you. It seems the omega in you is still attracted to him." You looked at him in confusion. 

     "That's good," Jotaro said quietly. "Thanks for the information. I'll make good use of it when kicking your ass." You looked up at Jotaro with a pout. 

     "Ass?" You repeated, frustrated by these unknown words he'd been saying. Jotaro didn't look at or answer you, and his eyes stayed on the enemy. "I kick ass, too!" You screamed at the man, hiding slightly behind Jotaro's leg as the silence between you menacingly grew louder with each second. 

     Suddenly, you saw something on the ground. it looked like a shadow, growing toward you slowly with its odd shape showing itself. You pointed, grabbing Jotaro's attention. "It's here," You informed, tugging lightly on his arm as you calmly looked at the cause of your current state. "Don' let it touch you, Joto!"

     It grew quickly now, Jotaro jumping, you holding on to his arm tightly, and dark edges of the mysterious power hitting your shoes happened all too quickly. Once you landed back on the ground, something seemed different somehow. Looking left and right, you saw no Jotaro.

(499 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (҂⌣̀_⌣́)