Chapter 65

"It really is him!" You all shouted together, your horror from Iggy's wounds nearly disappearing in an instant.

You each stood quickly, rushing to him with joy. "I'm glad you're all doing well," He chuckled with a genuine smile.

Iggy squirmed in your arms as you continued to hold him while greeting the redhead. He shook Jotaro's hand with a grin on his face, a truly refreshing sight to see.

Then, he turned to you. "Y/n, how have you been?" He asked, his happy expression unchanging.

"I've been great," You responded honestly. "Have your eyes healed?"

Suddenly, Iggy jumped out of your arms, barely landing on his three legs stably before running off. You nearly called out, but you were interrupted by the redhead's answer.

"Yes, I'm fine now. I have scars, but I can see perfectly," He said, putting his glasses back on. "Iggy..." He suddenly directed his attention to the tiny dog. "He never showed any interest in humans or Stands, but I think he might be trying to lead us somewhere."

You all turned to look at the tiny creature, who was looking at you expectantly. He was panting, the sight of him pitiful to the group, but you understood what he was trying to convey. Iggy took interest in this now because he was forced into the fight. He wasn't going to back out until it was over.

Following the dog along the street, you came across the car the beggar had driven away in. It was bloody and smashed to bits, your eyes growing wide at the sight. The man was probably dead. You expected as much, but to see it with your own eyes made you grit your teeth.

He didn't need to get involved... You thought, closing your eyes to block the mess from your vision.

Only a second later, you felt a cold chill flow down your spine. You opened your eyes, the feeling you'd only felt once before sending goosebumps across your skin.

"I'm getting a cold sweat," Polnareff said, his voice shaking slightly. "What's this malfeasant aura?"

"Oh my god," Mr. Joestar suddenly gasped. "I know this feeling! This aura of evil!"

You gulped, the overpowering energy flowing through you, your inner omega wanting to cower in fear. Truth be told, you also wanted to turn back- to not travel any further than that, but you kept moving with the crusaders, Jotaro following close behind you. However, even having your mate's reassuring presence, the enemy's energy was far greater.

Finally, the mansion was directly in front of you, gasps escaping each of your mouths as you recognized it instantly as the building from the photograph.

"He's here," Mr. Joestar said, his unfamiliarly serious tone chilling in itself. "This feeling of evil...! He's inside the mansion! Our journey... has finally ended."

The gate to enter was wide open as if you were welcomed. The energy escaping the building was far too strong for you to handle, but you held your ground. It was time. Finally.

"Just as I can sense him, he can sense us. Walking into this mansion would be like walking straight into a trap... What do we do now?" Mr. Joestar stated with a troubled expression.

Then, a door on the side of the building slowly began to open. It creaked as it menacingly moved with. Your eyes grew wide, your stance moving to that of one on guard. Entering would be suicide. What would you do?

Suddenly, you turned to the rest of the group. "We can't enter through here. It's all been set up for our defeat," You declared, your mind racing for an alternative. "We must find another entrance... one that isn't meant to be used... like a window. It doesn't matter, but we can't go through here."

Mr. Joestar nodded. "She's right. We'd be falling right in his hands this way. Don't go through that door," He decided.

You all hurried away from the entrance, the creaking of the door still audible from the distance you'd made. Unable to find any other door to enter through, you search for windows on the second floor. Just to your luck, you found one.

"There," You pointed out. "We should scout out the room first. Although he'll know where we are, he shouldn't have set traps throughout the entire mansion."

"Okay," Kakyoin agreed. "I'll check it out."

He summoned his Stand, the tentacle slowly creeping through the window, the glass opening easily. Your lips pressed together as you all silently waited for his report.

"There's no one there," He finally said, drawing back Hierophant Green with a relieved sigh.

The second floor wasn't too high off the ground, but figuring out how to get there would be a struggle. Each of them was strong, and their Stands could easily get them into the room... but you weren't so confident in your strength.

Mr. Joestar went up first, using his vines to pull himself up the side of the building. Jotaro was next. He used Star Platinum to grab Mr. Joestar's hand before pulling himself to the destination. Then went Kakyoin... and Avdol... and finally, it was your turn.

Each of them, excluding Kakyoin, was over six feet tall. You... were much, much shorter than that. Not to mention, your Stand didn't manifest into any visible figure...

Jotaro held out his hand to you, but it felt so far away. You were scared, to say the least. But after a few seconds of pondering, you picked up Iggy and handed him to Jotaro.

The dog yelped as Jotaro's large hand grabbed him hard, but he reluctantly let the alpha bring him into the building. Taking a deep, shall breath, you jumped as high as you could. Your fingers barely skimmed his.

Taking another quivering breath, you jumped again, just slightly higher. However, before your hand could reach his, he disappeared. In fact, everything around you disappeared.

You landed on a surface that was no longer grass, but now a hard, white floor. You looked around in confusion, your surroundings full of nothing.

It was oddly familiar to you by now. Being transferred to another world or place suddenly... it'd happened to you once or twice before this.

"Seriously..." You sighed, rubbing your forehead in annoyance. "Can't you let me stay with the group for once? It's very cowardly to separate me from them."

"Is that so?" A voice suddenly said behind you. You turned quickly to see a rather friendly-looking man standing in the nothingness. "I believe you're much more powerful than you think."

You raised an eyebrow. "Shut the hell up. If you're gonna fight me, put me back with them. Let's make it fair," You demanded, backing away from the man instinctively.

He smiled. "You defeated my older sister, did you not? I saw your game, and I must say, you're quite skilled when it comes to trickery," He commented, taking a step closer.

"There are three of you?" You grumbled, a frown forming on your face.

"That's right. My name is Terrence T. D'arby. Y/n L/n, I've been wanting to play with you for some time now."

(1196 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ヽ(ˇヘˇ)ノ