Chapter 20.5 (1 more little side thingy)

(This is a short little side chapter to show you guys exactly what Jotaro was thinking while this whole heat thing went down. As you know, he's an alpha, so how did he keep his composure like that? Especially when it was his partner in heat!)

Jotaro's POV

She tried to warn me, but I didn't get her straightforward message. She couldn't run on her own. She would've only made it a few meters.

Damn it! If Y/n hadn't been born an omega, she would've been perfectly capable of joining us for the full journey! Of course, I can't wish she were born differently. If she weren't born an omega, we probably wouldn't have met.

As she collapsed, I smelled her overwhelming pheromones immediately. I held her from falling on her face, but the smell was too powerful. I felt something rise from within me. I felt a horrifying desire to tear her apart and make her my own. I wanted to bite down on the nape of her neck that very second... but I couldn't do that.

I covered my nose, not knowing what to do. I'd never come across such an intoxicating scent before. It was so... amazing.

I was hard the moment she touched me with such a lewd body. Her tiny hands gripped my jacket.

Although I'd never been near an omega during their heat, I knew it was nearly impossible for an alpha to control themselves when faced with strong pheromones. I could feel now that it was true.

She was in pain, and I couldn't help her. It was as frustrating as the enemy's ability. I couldn't do anything in this situation.

And of course, I didn't want her to go. I needed her to be near me. I wanted to be the one to help her overcome the heat, but I knew I couldn't. Not yet. Not while she was like this.

She looked heartbroken when I told her the truth. Well, I didn't tell her, but she understood what the nod meant. Although it was a split-second decision, I wasn't going to let her leave the journey for good. It probably just pissed me off that she assumed I was leaving her forever when she realized she'd have to leave to recover.

She really was dramatic, but... I didn't mind her. I liked being around this girl. Y/n... I liked her.

(406 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ヾ( ˃̶⺫˂̶。)ノ