Chapter 25

"Where the hell are we?" Polnareff asked, the large row of High Priestess' teeth blocking your path in front of you.

"Jotaro, you're exactly my type of man!" The woman's voice echoed around us. Your ears seemed to listen carefully as she spoke to the alpha. "I really don't want to hurt you... I don't want to digest you with my High Priestess."

Jotaro was holding your arm to make sure you didn't sink further down. His face was directly aligned with yours, so you could see his disgusted expression, even though the equipment covered the majority of it.

Suddenly, Polnareff whispered something into Jotaro's ear. He seemed to look more repelled.

"I want to see your face," Jotaro began, tightening his grip on your arm as if he were telling you something. "You may be my type as well..." He paused, letting out a long sigh. "Maybe we can... fall... in love," He finished, avoiding eye contact, but still holding onto your arm.

The woman seemed to be happy by his comments, but there was a moment of silence. Polnareff chimed in. "I... I know you are a beautiful woman. I can tell by your sexy voice," He said, obviously forcing his words.

"It gives me a good impression," Avdol added.

"You sound like an actress," Kakyoin said, looking at the rest of you with concern.

Polnareff nudged my shoulder with his arm, telling me to say something. "I- If I were a guy, you'd... totally be my type..." You stuttered, smiling nervously.

"Haha, if only I were thirty years younger!" Mr. Joestar finished off, leaving everyone in silence as we waited for but a second.

"Shut up!" The woman screamed. "You're all lying! I'll kill you all!"

Suddenly, the tongue of the huge mouth began to move, knocking you all into different areas. Jotaro was separated from you and flung onto the teeth.

"Jotaro!" You yelled, flailing your feet in panic as the teeth came crashing down. "Jotaro!" You repeated, as loud as your voice could be.

Star Platinum appeared, holding it up, but the force was far too great. You screamed his name, kicking and paddling as hard as you could, your arms and legs refusing to do as you asked. You got nowhere as the teeth came closer and closer together.

"Jotaro!" You cried, seeing his pained expression looking at you as the gap closed, crushing his oxygen tank and him.

Suddenly, loud crashing noises came from the teeth. You all stayed still as it became louder. Amazingly, Star Platinum punched through the teeth!

You gasped, yelling with relief, "Jotaro!" A large smile appeared on your face as he destroyed the rest of the teeth that the woman claimed to be as hard as diamond.

"Good grief," Jotaro sighed as you all swam out of the mouth to the surface.

You took off the oxygen mask, breathing the fresh air, feeling the ground on your feet. You rushed to the land, smiling at the gravity around you. Never again would you be going swimming.

(508 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃