Chapter 6 *SMUT WARNING*

*SMUT WARNING*

"We'll stay at this hotel for tonight. Jotaro, quickly take Y/n to the room," Mr. Joestar instructed.
The receptionists looked horrified at the sight of you and Jotaro. Your blood-stained clothes, your body that was still heated and clinging to his.

Jotaro quickly found his way to the room, slamming the door and locking it. He placed you on the bed, your body falling completely. The pain wouldn't go away. The heat in your body was so frustrating.

He began to take off your jacket, careful not to touch your open wounds. His face was still red, his breath heavy.

"Damn it..." He mumbled. "We need to treat your wound before we can deal with... this."

He rose, quickly finding his way to the bathroom, rummaging through the cabinets. When he came back out, he was carrying medical supplies. There wasn't much, but it should have been enough.

"Can I take off your shirt?" He asked, his hands already messing with the buttons. You nodded, biting your lip as his fingers grazed your bare skin. Once all that was left was your bra, he began to take care of your arms; applying medicine and dressing the wounds.

"And your pants?" You nodded again.

He gently lifted your waist off of the bed and pulled down your school pants. He cared for the injuries on your legs just as he did your arms before pausing in silence.

"Jo-Jotaro?" You stuttered, your body squirming from the heat. "Why is this happening?"

He stood, looking straight at you with an expression you had never seen before. As he slipped off his coat and lifted his hat from his head, his eyes looked... hungry.

He climbed over you, his forehead resting against yours.

"It hurts. My body... is tingling so much, it hurts," You cried, water continuing to stream down your face.

His head lowered beside yours, his warm breath tickling your neck. Your... neck...

Huh?

You suddenly felt something soft gently press against the back of your neck. A quiet moan escaped without your consent.

My neck... he can't!

You attempted to raise your hands to push him away, but the pain was far too great, gravity pinning them to the bed.

His lips pressed harder on that spot before moving away. His face now hovering above you, you could see how much he struggled with keeping his composure.

"Please-! Help me!" You closed your eyes tightly, gripping the sheets on the bed.

It hurts...

"I want to help you," Jotaro answered, pausing a moment to let out the rest of the air in his lunges, lowering his face as he gritted his teeth. "Do you have medicine or anything for this sort of thing?" He asked, his head staying low.

"No. This isn't a heat~" your hips raised on their own as the sensation in your core grew worse. "I don't know what's going on!"

You saw his hand shaking, moving toward your face. "I'm only doing this so your body will stop whatever the hell it's doing," He growled.

He raised his head quickly, his hand pulling your face to his as he smashed his lips against yours.

Wait-! This feeling...!

Suddenly, another wave of heat struck both of your bodies, like a shock of electricity shooting from your feet to your head. Jotaro's eyes widened.

"So, you're my pair..." He mumbled. "A fated pair seemed too absurd, but now I know."

He kissed you again, his hand slowly making its way up to your stomach. His fingers rubbed against your skin until they reached your breasts.

All it took was a gentle squeeze for you to let out another moan from the pleasure. Jotaro entered his tongue into your mouth, exploring every corner whilst his hands played with your chest.

It felt so unfamiliarly good. This feeling that you'd never felt before- his warm hands caressing your sensitive areas. His fingers lightly pinched your nipples as he patiently kissed you.

What was going on?

His left hand lifted from your skin and arrived at your womanhood.

Jotaro trailed his lips down your neck to the base, staying there a moment as his fingers began to rub against your panties.

"Ah~ Jotaro, wait, that's-"

It felt too good!

Suddenly, he lifted your hips and slid down your panties, exposing the mess that had been in between your thighs.

He tapped it lightly with the tip of his finger, your voice going out of control. Quickly, he thrusted a finger inside.

"Not- Ah~ Not inside!" You cried as his thick finger went in and out at a quick pace. It twisted, hitting places that gave you complete ecstasy.

Despite the agonizing pain in your arms, you wrapped them around his neck, clinging to him as something happened.

You shook with pleasure as you came, your voice letting out a loud moan, a few tears falling down your face.

What... was that? You thought, confused by the pleasure you'd just felt. You'd never felt anything like it before. It was amazing!

Jotaro took his finger out and lifted his head. Your arms slid back down to your sides as you caught your breath.

"Hah... Thank you," You squeaked, relieved that the sensation was gone.

Jotaro stood quickly and walked to the bathroom without a word. He shut the door, locking it.

"Jotaro?" You called out, shuffling to the edge of the bed to pear over at the door.

Suddenly, the door shot open and he appeared, his face and hair completely soaked. Your eyes widened in shock.

"Why-"

"Get in the bathroom. Wash yourself quickly so we can meet the others," He demanded before walking to the other bed in the room and sitting down nonchalantly. You just nodded and wobbled to the bathroom to do as you were told.

(841 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)