Chapter 2

You had never been on a plane before. You wondered what it would be like to be so high above the ground. Of course, this also horrified you.

     You were introduced to an Egyptian man and a red haired Japanese student before you began your journey.

-

     It was quiet.

     There were many sleeping passengers around you, but you could only smell one person: Jotaro Kujo.

     He sat in the seat dirrectly next to you. It wasn't overwhelming, but a pleasant scent as you stayed so close together. He was sitting by the window, his head leaned against his hand. You watched him out of the corner of your eye, but his face was covered by his hat.

     However, this distraction didn't help to cover the frightened feeling you had- the feeling that anything could happen in that moment; that the plane could fall and kill every last one of you.

     You brought your hands to your ears, covering the noises of the aircraft, scrunching your hair in your fists.

     Like it had been every second you spent with these men, your body was shaking. This time, it wasn't the result of their presence.

     Is this seriously what birds feel like while they fly? It looks so peaceful, but this is-!

     You stayed like this for nearly a minute before a finger touched your hand, poking it gently.

     You pulled your head out from between your hands, your hair falling back down to your shoulders. Jotaro was looking at you, his face now visible. He had a blank expression; one impossible to know what he was feeling beneath it.

     "Calm down," He demanded, pulling his arm away from you. "Your scent is strong enough to reach the ground. If there is a Stand user here, they'll know if it's a good time to attack if you keep doing that." He turned back to the window, leaning his head against the glass.

     You lowered your hands to your lap and took deep breathes, but your heart wouldn't stop running as fast as it could. You began to worry from his words. If you didn't calm down, you would be attacked.

     His attempt at calming you failed and instead resulted in more panic.

     He looked back at you, who was still taking as deep breathes as possible. In a quiet voice, he said, "We would beat the shit out of them." You looked at him, confused. "The five of us have inhuman abilities. Do you see the other passengers freaking out over flying?"

     You looked around at the passengers, who were all still asleep, before shaking your head. You knew what he meant. They were regular people, yet someone with an ability like yours was afraid and they weren't.

     How pathetic.

     Jotaro rested his head against the back of his seat, whispering, "Try to sleep like the rest of them. It'll be over sooner that way."

     So you did. You closed your eyes, letting your body go limp in your chair, but you were interrupted only seconds after. You jumped in your seat at the sound of the men suddenly yelling.

     There was a bug flying toward you.

     You all stood and looked left and right for it as it hid behind seats.

     (I'm not going to redescribe the battle because nothing important to this story happens DURING it.)

     And so the fight began. The fly, which was faster than Jotaro's Stand, as a hard enemy, but it was defeated in the end. The plane, just as you had feared, began to decline.

     Jotaro grabbed your hand and you all quickly ran to the cockpit.

     The pilots were dead.

     Mr. Joestar took control of the plane. You stood next to Jotaro, his hand still grasping yours, taking deep breathes with your eyes shut tight. The denial of the situation in your thoughts didn't help your heart calm down. Of course, anyone would be terrified in this situation.

     The plane crashed into the water and you were able to safely make it to land.

-

"The biggest danger that lies ahead is the Stand users sent by DIO," Mr. Joestar began as we sat at the table at a Chinese restaurant. "How do we sneak into Egypt under their noses?" (Actual quote from manga)

     You lowered your head at his words. Of course, now that you were with them, that was nearly impossible.

     Your scent was abnormally strong; your emotions were clear as day to any alpha close by.

     They were about to continue the conversation when a man with tall white hair interrupted.

     "Pardon me! Sorry to be a bother. I'm a tourist from France." He said, his perfect Japanese filling your ears. You looked at him with a puzzled expression. "My, my! Arent you the sweetest thing I've ever smelled," He sang, taking a deep breath through his nose. "What's a little omega doing with these scary men?" He began to approach you, a smirk printed on his face. "Did they kidnap you? If you're in danger, you can tell me. I'll take you somewhere safe."

     He reached his hand out toward you, but it was immediately smacked away. The hand that did so was Jotaro's. He glared at the Frenchman, who was retreating to the other side of the table.

     "It seems you are in danger after all," He sighed, sitting down at the empty seat in between Kakyoin and Avdol.

     "N- no. I'm here with them," You stuttered, almost too loudly.

     Jotaro, who sat on your left, continued to stare at him with his blank expression. However, you could clearly smell his anger. You looked at him for a moment, unable to understand why he was so angry.

     "You too must be close," said the Frenchman as he leaned against the table with a grin. "I love your scent already, but it's annoying how much his overrides it." He leaned back in his chair and huffed.

     Quickly, you brought your right hand to your nose and sniffed. Sure enough, Jotaro's scent was there. To your own surprise, you liked it. His scent, the fact that it was on you- you liked it.

     "But that's not important right now," He spoke again, bringing you out of your trance. "I'm having trouble with the Kanji on this menu. Could you help decipher it for me?" He asked, an innocent smile on his face as he held the menu in front of him.

     "Shut up," Jotaro demanded. "Get out of here."

     Mr. Joestar faked a smile, placing his hand on Jotaro's shoulder. "Come on, Jotaro. Give him a break."

      He ordered for all of us, but the food that was given wasn't what he thought it was. It was funny... at first.

     "Such an eye for detail here!" The Frenchman exclaimed. "Look at the shape of this carrot! This star shape... it seems so familiar."

     With these simple words, everyone at the table looked at him with shock. Your startled expression caused a small lift to his lips.

     "Ah, that's right. I've got a friend... who has a mark just like this... on his back." His face... it was dark and frightening. An evil look in his eyes that caused your heart to begin it's racing.

     You stood abruptly as his Stand appeared in front of you. It held a sword that sliced through the table at the Frenchman's command.

     The next thing you saw was Jotaro's back as Avdol pulled out his Stand, fire burning around you. With something like this, your Stand couldn't do anything to help.

     You didn't need to, but your mind continued to search for what to do. Jotaro was already prepared to protect you... but why?

(1261 words) Thank you for reading. There's more, so continue on to the next chapter!(`〇Д〇)