Chapter 5

"Hey!" A voice yelled in the hall. Your nose filled with the scent of the alpha who had just called out. Although you were still trapped, you were suddenly calmed by his presence.

     Jotaro.

     The Orangutan, only inches away from the girl, was pounded in the head with a metal lock. Jotaro's hand gripped it tightly, a dangerous scowl on his face.

     "This is your lock, isn't it?" He spat at the bleeding creature.

     Looking at you only seemed to deepen the harsh scent of his anger. Blood dripping everywhere surrounding you, he glared at the Orangutan with a deathly stare.

     He knew then that it was no ordinary animal, but that it was an enemy Stand user.

     Star Platinum was called, punches flying at the knocked-down Orangutan.

     Wait! Look ou-

     Suddenly, a fan flew into Jotaros's shoulder. He stumbled from the impact, looking at his pierced flesh. Blood streamed down his black jacket as he mumbled to himself, staring at the creature.

     The fight continued, but the Orangutan suddenly fazed through the wall. Jotaro didn't waste any time finding his way back to you and the girl. He looked at you up and down.

     Your whole body was twisted and wrapped in the structure, he didn't know what to do. Blood was streaming down your clothes, your body weak from the lack of air.

     "Jotaro-" You coughed, tears building up in your eyes. He stood silently, waiting for you to speak. Although his face was blank, you could smell his worry and fear.

     "After this, please teach me how to fight. You're bleeding too fast- I need to help-!" You lowered your head in pain, biting your lip as hard as you could so you didn't cry out. Your teeth punctured the soft area, causing more blood to escape your body.

     He sighed. "Yeah. That would be helpful."

     Deciding there was nothing he could do without defeating the Orangutan, he walked back out into the hall, staying close. You closed your eyes, your breaths shallow.

     It appeared once again. This time, it wore a hat on its head and held a book. A... dictionary? (I seriously don't know.)

     Its finger pointed at the word "strength". The eighth Tarot card, represents challenges, strong will, and hidden powers.

     Suddenly, both Jotaro and Star Platinum were grabbed by pipes on the wall. It wrapped around his arms and legs, sucking him in.

     Ba-dum...

     He gritted his teeth, struggling to break free from the walls.

     Ba-dum...

     You watched him glare at the Orangutan, unable to do anything, just like you, his body bleeding just as much as yours.

     Ba-dum...

     The animal looked at the girl, a smirk on his fat face, but all you could see was the trapped alpha in front of you.

     He's in danger... Jotaro's in danger!

     Ba-dum.

     Suddenly, your whole body was shot with heat. It traveled within a second from your toes to your face. The pain on your skin was horrible, but the pain in your core was even more unbearable.

     "Ahh..." You whimpered, your head falling, unable to hold itself up anymore.

     The walls that held you in place let go and you fell to the floor, just barely catching yourself before you face planted.

     Jotaro was also released, running straight toward you, kicking the Orangutan (who began to approach you from the smell) against the wall within seconds.

     What's going on? Your mind kept repeating.

     Jotaro knelt down and helped you lift your body to a sitting position. You lose your head, your confused, red, heated face looking at him. He stared back at you, his face flushed from ear to ear.

     For a second, you only looked into each other's eyes. When the Orangutan rose from the floor, Jotaro shot him a frightening look, bringing out his Stand and quickly punching the life out of him.

     He didn't even notice bringing your head to his chest, protecting you with his hands. The girl watched from the corner of the shower stall, shaking with fear.

     When the animal seemed unresponsive, everything was silent. Your heavy breaths matched Jotaros. He held your head tightly to him, and only let go when he heard another whimper from you.

     "Y/n, what is this?" He asked, taking a breath and covering his nose in the same motion. "Why are you emitting so many pheromones? At a time like this, too!" He looked up at the ceiling, taking deep breathes through his mouth.

     From where your head was secured, you could hear his heart beating just as fast as yours. You could feel his body heat that was just as hot as yours.

     Suddenly, he stood, bringing you with him. In his arms, he grabbed the girl's hand and began to walk down the shower hall.

      It wasn't until you reached the stairs that the ship began to twist and shift. Quickly, he ran to the dock where everyone was waiting. You got back onto the small boat.

     No one questioned the fact that he was carrying you, or that you were emitting such pheromones, or that you were clinging to his jacket, blood all over your body, tears falling from your eyes. No one said anything as he held you the entire time.

(871 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (〃∀〃)