Perhaps... a quick note?

My dearest readers,

     I have some good and not-so-good news. I will start with the not-so-good news.

     Due to conflict with my lovely sister, my head has been slammed into a door. Do not worry, for it was an accident. She is not one to do such a thing.

     As a result, I have stitches and a nasty wound that will most definitely scar...

     ...which leads me to the good news! I will have a scar on and above my eyebrow!!! How badass is that?!?! It hurts so much, but I'm so happy this unfortunate thing has happened.

     Let me tell you what happened!

     I was working on my story earlier today when my sister knocked on my door. Of course, it was locked because these last few chapters are a bit... spicy.

     SO, I got up from my desk and opened the door a bit to see her. She told me about the crazy thing she'd just discovered about BTS, and when I nodded, she kicked the door jokingly...

     I then slammed it, locked it, and screamed internally at how much that hurt. I rubbed it thinking it was just a bruise that would go away, but then I felt it getting wetter and gushier. I removed my hand from my forehead to see it literally covered in blood.

     !?!?!?!? <- my thoughts at that moment.

     I went to the mirror and saw blood streaming down my face. I went downstairs like, "Um... (roommate's name), I'm bleeding! Like a lot!" I yelled it, but I said it quite calmly.

     Then she rushed me to the bathroom, cleaned it, and then took me to the emergency room, where I got four stitches. So, yeah...

     I have a horrible history with doors injuring me, but I haven't gotten stitches because of a door in a few years now. Damned doors...

     I've told you all of this because the next few chapters may be affected by my brain damage...? I don't know. I just wanted to brag about my upcoming badass scar.

     How has your day been?

\(-___________-;)/

-Who Knows