Chapter one: A new beginning

My life has always been kind of shitty. I've been working at a Wendy's for almost my whole life and when I'm not working at Wendy's, I'm babysitting for a few extra bucks. I got fired because there was a huge mess and things felt like they were going way downhill here for me. I silently just sat in my car since I didn't feel like coming home, it was always dead silent and dark and I lived alone so I never really liked it. I was about to fall asleep until one of my friends called me. 

"Hey! Did you hear about that new job opening at freddy fazbears mega pizzaplex?" 

"No? What about it?"  

"Well... Didn't you quit your job?" 

"Yeah..?" 

"So then, apply! It's in the daycare area too so its perfect for you" 

"I'll think about it." 

"Alright. Well if you do try to apply, I hope you get the job. I also heard they pay well too soooo, that means when you get enough money, you'll be all financially stable again."

"Thanks. And yeah, you're right... Is that it?" 

"yep. Have a great rest of your day~"

huh. maybe I really should apply. I'll just give them a call . . . 

[the next day~]

I got a text on my phone, and turns out I got the job. I guess I'm starting today from what the text said. I'm not sure if there's a uniform that's needed or not, but I just grab some nice looking clothes and quickly leave to my  new job. 

If I have to be honest, I'm quite excited since I'll be working in the daycare department and I love working with kids. They're adorable and fun to play and hang out with. 

While I park my car and walk up to the place, I notice how large and gigantic the place looked. It looks as if anyone could get lost there. As I step in I notice how bright and cool it looks inside and begin to feel kind of nostalgic. It was empty. Well yeah, no duh it was early.

"Hey! Are you Y/N?" 

"Hm? OH! yeah, thats me" God, it was the person who was suppose to show me around and tell me all the important stuff. 

"well then, cmon then, follow me. I'll first show you around the place and how it runs then the daycare last. But one thing, there will be someone named Sunny there and you're just there to really help and assist them. When you enter the daycare you should see a desk and the schedule should be there. Sunny can't go back there so you'll need to grab that" 
God.. I hope I can remember this all.

"Alrighty then, lets get started"

[a while later~]

"all right. This is the daycare center and there is the pickup. So this is where I leave you. You wanna slide down and look around and most likely talk to Sunny."

"okay, understood!"

As I watch the person walk away I look at the slide and a small smile begins to grow on my face. "Man, I haven't been on one of these in a long while." I thought to myself. 

I begin to go inside the slide and begin sliding and I end up into a ball pit. I end up giggling by how fun and awesome that felt, especially after a long while. I see a robot sun up in the corner of my eye and I look at it, they yelled "HOO HOOO HOO" While they jumped into the ball pit! I stand a bit and slowly walk a bit around but then suddenly I get picked up and spun around. "dude really likes making an entrance."  

"HEYYY, ARE YA Y/N? ARE YA? ARE YA?" 

"WoAhHh, Y-YeAh! CaN yOu PuT mEeE dOwN?" 

"OH! Yeah, of course!" 

They must be sunny. Theyre a robot. Huh... that's cool ! They're so energetic and bubbly, but give off such an unsettling vibe.