Love w/ Alex

WHATS UP YOU HORNY FUCKERSSS, IM FINALLY BACK!! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long lolz. But the story might change up along wit the way I type and write things out so i'm so sorry but please bare wit it! ૮₍˶Ó﹏Ò ⑅₎ა

If you don't like Alex then too mf bad. Coworkers are a thing and so are the extra friendly ones and if ur upset abt this Y/N being too friendly then think about it, if ur at work and a cute hottie asked u out or smthn and who was genuinely respectful and sweet then you wouldn't wanna be an actual asshole to him, especially not in a work environment, 😭
————————————————————————————————————————————

As I could feel Moon's eyes on me as I took Alex's bouquet of flowers as I went to have lunch with him while I wasn't on my shift. Sun went over to talk to Moon but I couldn't hear it as I was already walking away.

Soon enough Alex brought me over to one of the food sections and bought me some pizza and when we went to a table he pulled the chair open for me as I felt my face turn a little pink. When I took my seat and he took his own seat across from me, I simply sat there with a friendly warm smile then Alex grabs one of my hands and gently squeezes it while looking at me.

Alex: "Sorry that this isn't some fancy restaurant or anything but this is only for the moment since we're still at work and cannot just leave."
Y/N: "Oh no, don't worry about it! I completely get it and it's all the way valid. I'm glad you did though, this is a great way to just relax and chat with a fellow co-worker."
Alex: "Yeah, Yeah... So Y/N, would you maybe possibly go out to dinner with me after work so then it'll be an official outing at a good restaurant ?"
Y/N: "Oh... Hm, Well perhaps. I would love that but I'd need someone to cover for my late night shift in order to go."
Alex: "Don't worry about that! I'm sure another lady will gladly do it since it's just security and checking and walking around the area after all."

After that conversation me and Alex had an amazing lunch together filled with friendly conversations and filled with laughter along with sweet kind light flirting along in with it too. The type of vibe that came from Alex was calming so I felt I could relax with him and let go and just be myself which was an amazing feeling that I could never truly forget with him. Yes, I felt happy and there was real slight chemistry there but it truly felt wrong. Though there really wasn't anything wrong, it felt wrong in some sort of way.

Later on me and Alex finished up and right before we parted ways he gently picked up my hand and gently places kisses on hand as I felt myself go pink I looked away and we parted ways.

That lunch with him truly felt amazing like nothing else i've ever imagined before...

He's truly such an amazing friend.