2 robots 1 person (part 2/2

Sun and Moon helped me up and while you could hear people walk in, Sun quickly got ready and redressed up and went to go greet the kids while Moon carefully carried and took me into a private room where it was just me and him and no one else could see us. Then Moon gently pinned me up to the wall and slowly began to put his [[JOYSTICK]] back into me. I was all sore down there so it felt really good while I could feel every part go into me.

Moon would then proceed to keep on repeatedly thrust into me, going harder and harder. Knowing that there's still kids out I had to be quiet so I was just softly whimpering every time Moon would thrust into me. Soon enough though Moon would speed up and go really rough on me and all you could really hear is me gasping for air with small moans because of not trying to make too much noise.

Randomly Sun came into the room.
Moon slows down.

"The kids wanna see you Moon, so you better get going."
"Cant you see i'm busy here Sun?"
"Yes.. But the kids want to see you, now hurry up before they suspect anything."
"Fine, but don't expect me to take a long time"

Moon softly puts me down and gets prepared and kisses me on the forehead before he leaves the room to go out to the kids. Sun gets closer to me and sets us in position. He sits down and puts me on him with his hands on his hips and moves me up and down on his [[JOYSTICK]]

I let out a groan and he goes nice and slow but going roughly.

"S-Sunny Dear, are there any other w-workers out there right n-now..?"
"Not that I know of, I think Alex might be looking for you though,,"
"We need to h-hurry up then-"
"you're right, my love~"

Sun speeds up a whole ton and just goes hella hard and I can barely even speak while i'm cumming and Sun is continuing to keep on going. Soon enough though his hands grip on my hips and shoves me all the way down to his [[JOYSTICK]] and keeps me there while he cums all in the way in me. I let out one big moan and once everything stops I'm just stuck breathing very heavy.
"Are you okay ?"
"Yeah but I feel so sore and I don't think I'll be able to walk.."
"Awh im sorry Y/N"
"it's all fine i guess"

Sun helps me get dressed and helps me out to where all the kids are and Moon notices us and walks towards us

"oh Y/N, are you okay..?"
"i'm good, it's just you and Sun need to chill"
"but did you enjoy it?" Moon said with a smirk on his face

I smile and look away.

I need to sit down I'm really too sore for much. I go to the section for the worker and I sit down on the chair while looking at all of the kids playing around and having fun with Sun and Moon.
I look around and notice Alex around on the side at the top of the slide looking down at me and just casually waving, I wave back.