Chapter Six: Little Lamb

the struggle is real with me trying to decide to make this sexual , somewhat sexual, super sexual, or not sexual at all. (this is a short chapter)
_________________________________________________________________
"Naughty y/n, caring for others first instead of yourself.."
'not really, but i guess so'

I sprint away and hide behind a wall in the huge play building,
30-45 minutes left.
I just have to hide and or run until it passes 35 minutes.
When I really think about it, if the lights didn't come on, what would've Moon done? Should I try to find out? Moon does have a Moondrop candy for sleeping. So maybe, it won't be that bad... But I won't give up just yet!
I keep on hiding for what felt like forever. I dropped my faz watch out in the open and I couldn't just reach it.
Fuck.
When I look around, I couldn't see Moon. Maybe this is my chance, maybe I can just run out and get it. I try to silently slide out and try to find my watch but my eyes were still trying to re-adjust the darkness, but suddenly I finally found it and grabbed it. I put it around my wrist and sigh.
.........
I feel Moon's arms wrap around my waist.
"Found you, Little Lamb~"
My heart begins to beat out of my chest and I stay completely still, frozen in fear. His arm is wrapped around my waist tightly, his other hand slithers up towards my neck. His hand wraps around my neck, his grip on my neck tightens and I can't do anything,
I feel helpless.
His cold metal hand around my neck, his hand that was on my waist goes under my shirt and back onto my waist. His freezing cold hand on my bare waist—
Shivers go up my spine. I gulp.
*to believe this is SUPPOSE to happen every hour after hours when it's time to close up.
I shut my eyes due to fear and moony moved his hand that use to be on my neck, onto my hip, I could feel my face heating up.
Moon then pushes me up against a wall and makes it so we're facing each other. what the hell do i do!
a cheesy pick up line.
yeah!
that'll work.
"BRO, ARE WE BOUTA KISS RIGHT NOW?" Moons smile just dropped, literally. I don't know how it worked, but his smile that he use to have is now gone. His grip on me loosens and I take this chance to run,, there was only 5 minutes left~
I stay hidden until the lights come back on and Sun is back. I try my best to avoid him— Later on, some kids gets picked up early so there aren't that many left. But, we all still have fun together.
At last, the last few kiddos get picked up by their parents and im stuck alone, cleaning up, with sun.