Chapter Five: Teddy Bear.

I look down at my own schedule and I have a night shift at the daycare and around the whole place. god, my first day and i have a night shift. After this long day, I look at the cute drawings the children made and smile. They really are the best. I think I already love my job so much already~
This place really reminds me of my childhood. I hug myself and spin around remembering my life when I was much younger. Trying to ignore the sad horrible things thats happened in the past, I hug myself tighter and my eyes begin to tear up. Sun places his hand on my shoulder,
"y/n! are you alright?"
"mhm-"
"do you need a hug"
I think i need more than a hug.
I stay silent.
Sun pulls me in for a tight hug and I hug him somewhat tightly crying into his chest/shoulder. He lets go and softly rubs my cheek. I continue to wipe my tears and try to discontinue my tears.
"D-Do you want some googly eyes? I got googly eyes!" Sun says while he puts some on his hand and makes it look like a weird character.
"grrr y/n, don't be sad! Sun and me are here for you, and we love you so much, My Star!"
I chuckle. A soft smile begins to grow on my face. They're the best.
"See! Look at that smile on you, it's just the cutest!"
My face began to heat up a bit and I laugh it off.
"Thanks."
" Anytime, Y/N~"
As me and Sun side together on the floor, I begin to rethink my feelings about him. Sun makes me smile, makes me laugh, and makes me feel better.
I get up and fix my clothing so it doesn't look as wrinkled. As soon as I begin to walk away I hear someone run behind me
"WAIT, Y/N!? Where are you going?! Don't leave alreadyyy!"
"Sorry sun! I got the night shift for the whole place since the over person couldn't do it, so i'm covering for them. I won't be back until tomorrow morning again."
"OHH MANN, alrighttt. you're very kind. GOOODBYEEE, Y/N! I' MISS YOUUU!~ " You could hear the sadness in his voice.
I walk closer to him and I give him a quick small kiss on his cheek and walk out of the daycare. I didn't even bother to look back, I just kept on walking out of the whole daycare area. I did my whole look around until 3:00 AM and I was almost finished. The entire place looked great, though kind of difficult because of all the security bots, but it was fine. I felt super exhausted and feel i could pass out anytime soon.
I finish all up and look at the time, 3:45 AM. I take one last look at the daycare before leaving the place into my car, and driving home after an extremely long day. I park and walk into my home, in my bed. I just completely passed out asleep. I hope I can wake up early for work....
Sunny..
...
[I hug my pillow/plushie tighter.]
The last thing I'm thinking about right before I pass out asleep is Sunny. Alright.

[THE NEXT DAY~]
buzz buzz! buzz buzz!
I wake up and stop the alarm on my phone.
Oh, no.
IM LATE! since the company is still finding the correct sized for the outfit for me, I still don't have it. So I just grab my cards and some comfortable out going clothes and run out, into my car, and driving to my work place. The second day and I'm already so late- After I find good parking I rushed on inside and goes right in front of the slide and can hear all the children laughing with Sun. I look over and see them, Sun looked as if they noticed me but I wasn't sure.
"Hey, you're Y/N in the daycare department, right?"
"Hm? oh! yes," It was the first guy who showed me around the place!
"Alright good to know! How's it going?"
"mm it's actually been going great! the kids are so kind and respectful"
"yes yes .. how about sun?"
"ah, he's very energetic and bubbly as always. he gets along with the kiddos extremely well!"
"that's a relief and such a good thing to know."
"mhm!"
"well, thanks so much y/n. great to have you here."
"heh... thanks." I softly smile
"of course. No problemo!"
"by the way, what was your name?"
"i suppose i never told you. well, it's alex."
"alright then, see you later, Alex."
"'mhm! see you later, y/n"
He walks away.
I look back over the place and Sun was staring but he quickly looked away. Did he hear the whole thing? I don't think he did. I adjust myself and go into the slide right into the ball pit . I see all the kids running around having fun, I get up and go to the schedule to freshen up my memory of what to do today and when. Instead of having everyone line up like they usually do, I think I'll just count everyone when it's time for a puppet show. It's the same usual kids as last time. I didn't see Sun anywhere—
Long robot arms wrap around me from behind, hugging me,
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! YOURE BACKK! YAYYY! IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK!!"
I chuckle.
"i'm glad to see you too, Sun."
He lets go of me and I give him a proper hug.
"I FELT SO LONELY WHILE YOU WERE GONEE"
"I knew you were—"
" YOU WERE LATE TODAY, DID SOMETHING HAPPEN, Y/N?"
"Nope, nothing bad. I just overslept!"
"OH! OKAYY, GREAT TO KNOW!"
A few kids noticed me and ran up to me, hugging me. I hugged them back,,
"Hihi y/n! how are you!"
"i'm quite alright, thanks for asking! how are you all?"
"we're great now that you're here"
"awh, aren't you all just the cutest!"
"teehee! you look super pretty/handsome today!"
"Why thank you, thats very kind of you!"
The day went as normal and I took care of all the kiddos and gave them snacks and water during the puppet show. As I said I would, I took attendance during the puppet show so I wasn't really paying attention but I heard a kid say "Look look! that's Mr.Sun and Y/N" As I looked up, the puppets were kissing and then the kid yelled that, the kiddos all laughed and giggled while Sun laughed a bit and continued. My face heated up a bit and I continued taking attendance.
I look at my watch,
It's nap time..
"Cmon kids! It's time for a nap~
"Aw man, okayyy" The kids would say as they walked over to their mats, blankets, pillows, and plushies.
They did their best to fall asleep and some couldn't sleep with the lights on —
While they slept and others tried to sleep, I was fixing up the place a bit.
I stared at Sun, pointing out the kids that couldn't sleep because of the lights still being on.
Sun was shaking his head no
"don't you remember what happened last time!"
"but the kiddos need their sleep"
"...."
I walk over to the light switch.
I turn it off.
Sun does his normal screeching and I get all scared and begin running to go and hide.
I guess I'll have to deal with this all over again.
But maybe, just maybe I could try something new.
It might or might not work-
but it's worth a try.