Chapter Two: Fun fun fun!

As I look around while the robot continues speaking about doing childish things including glitter glue and googly eyes and even talking about fizzy faz. I soon then notice the desk the person was talking about on my right, I go over to it and see the schedule. As soon as all the kids come, we're suppose to do attendance and there's even nap time for them.
"SO SO, IM SUN OR SUNNY AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN! ARENT YOU SO EXCITED ?"
"I bet we're gonna have fun.. Not quite excited though, a bit nervous. The kids should be coming soon"
"DONT BE NERVOUS, ITS ALL GONNA BE FUN FUNN FUNNN!"
I stare at the slide waiting for the kiddos and look back at the schedule. "There's so much. No wonder they needed someone to work along with this robot." I look up to hear children laughing  and going down the slide while Sun goes on to greet them, while they do so, I begin to walk over to them to greet them as well.
"OH! SO THIS IS Y/N! THEY'LL BE WORKING HERE FOR A WHILE SO SAY HI"
All the little kiddos just come and say hi to me. They seemed to already like me, which was good.
"wOah- hey kids, nice to meet you all! i'm y/n!" I tried saying in a soft cheerful voice. Cant let them know i'm nervous-
After that, all the little kids ran with Sun to go play, some were playing hide and seek, some were playing tag, and others were just crawling around and playing with blocks. I just kind of stood there walking around the place to make sure nothing bad was happening or was gonna happen. I notice a little kid by theirselves just sitting down that looked a bit sad with their head in their hands. I go over and sit next to them, hoping to try and make them feel better.
"Hey, you feeling okay?"
"Not really.. I'm scared of that Moon thing coming back during nap time!"
Huh.. ? They didn't tell me that another robot was gonna be here.
"what moon thing"
"the weird thing during nap time that's super scary and doesn't like when we aren't asleep!"
"oh.. well don't worry! i'm here, and i'll protect you!"
I stand up, pick them up, and go on to spin them a bit and hug them. They giggle, and it was adorable.
When I put them down they went on to follow me while  I went to get the paper to check if everyone was here. I look around to look for Sun and I finally see them.
"Alright kiddos! If you can all come out and line up so I could do attendance, that'd be great!"
"Awhh mannn.." I heard the children say as they all come out to line up. Sunny sat in the back patiently,,
I casually did attendance and they all were here.
"All righty then! Thanks for being so cooperative, you can go back to playing soon!~ OH and reminder, the puppet show will be beginning soon!"
The kids cheer in excitement.
As all the little kids run and play, I go on to play with them. We ended up playing some hide and seek (which I was pretty okay at) and even some Freeze Tag, I couldn't help but feel as if someone was staring at me.. I look back and see Sun just staring at me. "Weird." When they noticed I was looking at them, they looked away. "What the heck was that? Why were they staring?" I go on trying to ignore it and continue playing with the little kids.
Soon it was time for a puppet show and Sun went to go sit behind a cardboard scenery thing with a puppet. All the little kids came running over and sat down in front of it, while Sun gave a puppet show for the little kiddos, I just sat in the back with the kids. Sun had a different voice for each different character, and he was good at it too.
When the puppet show ended we all clapped our hands while he bowed down. Honestly, I was kind of impressed, coming from a robot.
"SO Y/N, Y/N! WHAT'D YOU THINK ABOUT MY PUPPET SHOW?"
"oh! uhm. it was really good, I liked it. Great job!"
"THANKS! I DID MY BEST AT IT FOR YOU"
"mmh."
I look down at the schedule and it was nap time,,
" Alright now kiddos, it's nap time. C'mon now, let's get you to your mats and rest well."
Me and Sun guide some of the kids to their mats and where to sleep, after getting all but one over to their mats, I notice that the sad / scared kid wasn't there. I look around and find them hiding under a table, as I carry them out, I reassure them that I'm here and I'll protect them. Sun heard and was kind of confused but didn't ask anything,
As I got the last kid over to their mat, they all yawned and was getting ready to just completely fall asleep. I sat there just adoring how cute they all looked, but then looked at the light switch. I walk over to it—
"NONO! KEEP THE LIGHTS ON"
"huh? why? some of the kids can't really sleep with the lights on."
I click the lights off.
Sun screeches as if an animal in pain and I couldn't really see him.
As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I see a Moon robot that was similar to the statue in the front with the slide.
"Was this what the kid was talking about?"

"Naughty naughty, Y/N~"

Oh.
Fuck.