Part eighteen: short chapter

Bro y'all be HORNYYYY for Moon 😦 honestly same doe but damn. Ask and you shall receive,, next chapter since Y/N needs a little break because jeez, getting f'd AGAIN [[STRAIGHT]] after doing it ??? Give them a break 💀 ((btw i am writing a monty ff so i will be trying to work on both at the same time))
__________________________________________________________________________

While me and Sun watched the movie together, I looked at my watch and but realize that we haven't even cleaned up the daycare yet. 
I quickly get up, getting out of Sun's comforting grasp

"W-WHATS WRONG Y/N? DID I DO SOMETHING?"
"No, not at all Sun! I just forgot that we needed to clean up the daycare, that's all"
"YOURE RIGHT! Oh how could we forget! ILL GLADLY HELP YOU!"

I quickly walk on over to the daycare area and grab a rag and begin wiping the place down and cleaning it up. I put away the dolls and toys to where they belong and fix them up a bit.
Once we both finish cleaning up, I stood there with my hands on my hips feeling proud of myself.
I look over to Sunny, next to me —

"I should really talk to someone about your ... thing. Tone it down a bit, y'know?"
"Y-YES Y/N, I agree! It would feel WAYYY better!"
"Alright then, Sun."

I hold his hand and he looked a bit nervous but he had a firm grip on my hand, he awkwardly looked away with a small red tint on his face.
"Gosh, Sun. You're so perfect~"
"H-HUH?? Eheh...-"
I giggle.
"Wanna play some twister, Sun?"
Sun gasped.
"YEAHHHH! THATS MY FAVORITE GAME!"
I knew it was.
As I set up the game, I looked at my watch. Soon the lights were gonna go off to "save energy"

God,, How is Moon gonna react to all of this.