I love you.. | Short

"I love you, Moony..~"
I look up at Moony before passing out asleep and he looked a bit flustered. His face was read and his smile was bigger. Before I closed my eyes and fell asleep, he looked at me and looked away, as if he was all nervous.
It was cute.

When I woke up, I woke up all alone on the mattress. Of course I'm alone here... It's god damn Moon.
I tried getting up but I felt super numb down there and was limping when I tried to walk. My face heats up as I remembered last night.
"HOLY FUCK SHIT— THE BALL PIT!-"
"Do not worry, My darling Y/N! I've already cleaned it all out— I already know about everything that happened..."
"Oh! Thank you so much, Sunny!"
"Mhm..."
He had a worried and caring look to him when he stared at me. He pulled up my shirt and pulled down my pants a bit revealing the light bruises and Sun sighed as he traced / outlined the bruises with his finger.
I chuckle . .
"I truly am sorry about how rough Moon was to you —"
"Don't worry, Sunny!"
I give him a wide smile and kiss his cheek, Sun hugs me really tightly with me in his arms and I hug him back.
"I am a bit jealous though..."
"Hm? Why's that"
"Erm... You see- You said something to Moony first instead of me..-"
"Oh! Aw, Sunny."
Sun looked away
"I love you, so much."
Sun's eyes widened and his sun spikes began to go in a bit and back out as Sun's face began to show a red tint as he backed up, with his hands on his face.
I tilt my head looking at him.
"I REALLY LOVE YOU TOO, Y/N!"
I felt myself smile even more, as I look at the time, it wasn't close to opening time yet—
OH FUCK- I NEED PROPER FOOD AND A SHOWER/BATH. I go to walk around in circles limping still feeling weak.
My hair didn't look greasy or anything, but today is a usual shower/bath day for me.
I really didn't feel like going... Home. 
"Sooo sunnnyyyy, Are you aware of any like baths in here?"
"OH! WHY YES, IN FACT THERE SHOULD BE ONE NEAR BY!"
"Oh good! I kind of need it"
I awkwardly chuckle as I follow Sun skip on over to the area.