Part Seventeen: Gentle Loving | SMUT

WARNING: THIS WHOLE CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT, THEN JUST SIMPLY SKIP OR IGNORE THIS CHAPTER !

+ This chapter does include lovey dovey stuff as well ! ❤️
+ I haven't wrote Smut in quite a long time so I might be a bit rusty at it.
+ There will be a Moon smut part too! I just don't know when ☹️

"Are you sure about this, Y/N?"
"Mhm!"

Sun swoops me up and carries me up into the balcony area where he normally stays in.

It was messy with toys and pictures. You could see a mattress and a couch. I smile and look at Sun. As I grab his hand,
"SOOO, Y/N..."
I begin to softly kiss him and take off my shirt.
Sun looks at me with stars in his eyes that are widened.
"Y/N.... Your body.. It's amazing.."
I blush, As he runs his hands around my torso, feeling me.

While he feels me, I begin kissing his neck and start kissing his chest, and lower to his pants. Sun moved back onto the couch and I get closer and pull down his pants.

"Y/N... Are you sure you're okay with this? You... You don't have to—"

"Nah, it's fine. It's going to be quite interesting to try it with a robot who's my co worker."

Sun nods his head.

I completely get his pants off and lick it a bit..
It was hard and looked bigger.
soon enough, I begin to slowly put most of it in my mouth —
Sun lets out a few moans due to the warmth of my mouth. He gently put his hand behind my head and shoves more of his cock into my mouth and I close my eyes trying to focus on pleasuring him — When Sun loosens up a bit more I begin to suck on it kind of slow, speeding up my pace.

Sun throws his head back a bit, moaning while heavily breathing. As I open my eyes and look up to him, he looks at me and smiles.
"Y-You're doing such a great job, My Star!- Keep... Ngh... Keep it up.!~"
I feel myself begin to heat up and feel a bit happier due to the praise.
Soon enough, the paste gets faster and I feel Sun's cock twitching a bit more in my mouth and feels Sun's hand on the back of my head tighten a bit . I completely shove the whole thing in my mouth and Sun came right in my mouth.
It.. It was sweet. And it tasted like his candy.
I lick his cock a bit more and swallow it.
"Sunny.... You taste so.. So sweet"
Sunny awkwardly chuckled
"I DO?"
"Mhm! you taste like your candy!"
"THATS SO COOL!"
Sunny's voice sounded like he was out of breath but he still sounded like himself.

I wait a bit sitting next to Sun and smile, Sunny smiles back at me.

As it pasts what feels like one or two minutes, I go onto Sun,, somewhat sitting on his lap but on my knees so his dick's tip is just touching my opening, and so it isn't completely in.
I move my hips a bit so it's rubbing my opening
As i move my hips, I feel sun's hands on my hips making me stop.

"Y/N..~ I hope you don't mind this, Star."

With Sun's hands on my hips, he begins to push down, his dick going into my opening.
I gasp and moan to how it felt —

"YOU- YOU FEEL SO GOOD Y/N..!"

Sun roughly pushed my hips down so it's down all the way in and I let out a loud moan and a hiss since it was kind of unexpected and due to his size, it felt somewhat intense.

"Star— Are you alright? Does it hurt? do we need to stop?"
"N-No Sunny, it's fine!"

I sit there for a bit adjusting to the size and begin to slowly move my hips while on him. Sun's hands rub my hip and waist —
"Star— You're doing such a great job.."

I begin to go a bit faster trying to hold in my moans to not make as much noise and Sun did the same.

As I stopped to catch my breath,
Sun picks me up, sliding his dick out of me. Sun places me on the mattress on my back and lays my legs on his shoulders. As I look up at Sun, I feel him slowly putting his dick into my opening and I bite my lip.

Sunny begins to thrust in me at a slow pace going gentle.

"Is this okay y/n? How do you feel? Are you alright?"
"Yes, Sunny. I'm fine~"

Sun speeds up a whole lot, slamming into me going roughly and I whimper a bit.

"AH- Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY? WAS I TOO ROUGH??"
"N-No- Mmh..~"

It was nice how caring Sun was during this. He went fast but not too fast like last time and he wasn't doing it so hard. Me and Sun began to breathe heavily —
"Y..You can go rougher if- if you want to-"
"Are you sure, Y/N?!"
I nod my head.
Sunny began to go rough, speeding up and I began making loud moaning because of it. I could feel my legs shaking due to it and I try to grab a pillow. My back arches due to the pleasure —
Sun goes really fast, slamming hard into me and I let out all of my loud moaning and whimpering into the pillow while sun continues to breathe heavy.

A knot begins to form in my stomach and I could tell that Sun was almost going to cum since his speed was faster and sloppier. Sun slammed into me one last time and came inside of me — my legs were shaking and my area felt a bit numb. I had a tight grip on the pillow.

We both catch our breathes and Sun slides his dick out of me. After having some time to breathe, Sun sits me up and kisses my cheek.
"You were amazing, My star. I hope I didn't go too hard-"
I giggle
"It was great,"
"You felt great, Y/N- I, I MEAN UHM. YOU DID A GREAT JOB HANDLING THAT! IM PROUD OF YOU"
Sun stood there admiring my body for a bit and after realizing he was staring for too long he began to clean up and put on his pants.

"Y/N, here. I'll be right back! DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH!"

I put on my underwear and clothes and fix my hair, waiting for Sun to come back while I lay on the bed with a pillow in my arms.

I see Sun coming back with a bottle of water and some snacks. After I drink the water, I place it down and go to hug Sun. I cover his face with soft kisses and he begins to spin a bit.
Sun picks  me up bridal style and walks to the theater while i hold some snacks and the water ,,

Sun puts on a movie and holds me in his arms, rubbing parts of my body while looking at me.

I felt him wrap a blanket around us and watched the movie with me. Making sure I felt okay. I felt like resting a bit....
but.... I really did like Sun.
...........
. . .

[ Remember ! Aftercare is very important!! ]