.. not a huge fan

Alex comes down and greets me. He has something behind his back.
"Hey Y/N! what's up? How're you liking this job?"
"Ohh I lovee it"
"How are you enjoying the split robots..?"
"not a huge fan"
"uhuhhh well, Y/N~"
"hm?"

Alex then pulls out a bouquet of flowers from behind him and gives them to me.
"Would you like to spend our lunch break together to go get something nice Y/N?"
"Oh my, sure Alex, why not. as long as you're paying thoughhh~"
Alex laughs.
"Of course I'll pay dont worry but anyways I gotta get going so bye Y/N, have a good rest of your day,,"
Alex holds my hand and kisses it while looking at me and then walked away.

Woah, i felt my cheeks go a bit pink.

I shook off the feeling and sat there with my legs up on the desk. Man I don't even really like Alex.
Moon spooked me and stared at me completely

"Who... Are... They...?"

"Oh it's just another worker that works with me along with this job. He's just a friend nothing else"

"mmmm....."

Moon grumbled softly but I couldn't really understand it.  Moon just walked away but side eyeing me the whole time.

I sighed it off and just was chilling there the entire time until some of the kids went to come over to where i am and begged me to go and play with them. I tried getting up but my legs were too weak so I had to hold onto the walls and both Sun and Moon rushed over to me to help me walk.
"Y/N are you okay!"
"Yes i'm good"
"You promise?"
"Mhm"

Soon time passed by and it was finally lunch break for me. I got up from my chair and stretched. I noticed Alex and got ready. I went to go say bye to Sun and Moon and left.

I could feel their eyes on me while i left.