forgiveness ⁉️

When the Lights came back on I was asleep on a couch in the main daycare area where the kids were. I was asleep pass out for a while and Sun didn't even bother to wake me up for now, until I felt someone nudge and tug on me. It was Sun.
"What is it, Sun.."
I yawned.
"Uhm Y/N Sweetheart— I truly am sorry."
"Mhhmmmm~"
When I looked around, I noticed that the kids weren't around. So I just really assumed that he left all the kids in the theatre alone again. Sigh.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist while I was kissing him all over his face, while having a smile on my face feeling super lucky that Sun was mine, all mine. For me and me only~
"Y/N— I l-love you so much. you're such an amazing person to me."
I giggled.
"Is there something you wanna ask me? or well, do to me?"
"Other than making you feel and be the luckiest man/woman/person on earth!? Nope!-" Sun awkwardly chuckled. I knew since Moon did it already, Sun was most likely wanting to do it and felt a bit jealous.
Sun showered me with compliments
"Sweetheart, Darling, you look absolutely wonderful today! You're so lovable and perfect to me~"

"Sunny."
"Yes, Darling?"
I got really close, backing him up to a table and putting my arms around his neck and one of my legs/thighs between his so it was in his crotch area.
"You wanna do it, don't you?"
"I don't know what you're talking about, Darling!"
"Oh Sunny.."
"Ehe!"
"I want you to absolutely destroy me in bed."
"WOAH!-"
"But, sadly that won't happen since y'know! your own actions."
"but but- moon got to do it! plus i had ZERO attraction towards Ashley"
I chuckled.
I knew he was being honest, he did truly love me after all. I winked at him and walked off to the theatre with the kids.