Chapter Eight:

((short chapter))
I wake up in Sun's arms and Sun is looking down at me, still drowsy I lay my head on his chest and softly smile.
"Rested well, My Star?"
"Mhm..you're nice to sleep with..~"
He pats my head. I waited a bit , gaining more focus. I get off of his chest and stand up. I yawn and stretch. After that, I look down at my watch. It was still late and I didn't have to go home just yet.
Sun jumps up and grabs some glue and googly eyes, he puts some on and dances a bit. I laugh a bit and take them off of him.
"You're such a great friend."
Before Sun could say anything I go up to the theater to sweep up the place avoiding the security bots. Sun follows me and helps rearranging the pillows. Soon we're all finished and go back to the main daycare area. I collect my things, and readjust my watch.
I go up to the vending machine and grab a water bottle and drink some.
"Hey sun, I think i'm gonna head on home now."
"So sooon?! Don't you wanna have a sleep over?! a slumber party?!"
"haha sorry Sun, I have to head on home today"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, sorry Sun."
"Awhh mann,,"
I wave goodbye to Sun and walk out.
As I close the door —
"I MISS YOU ALREADYY, Y/N!" I hear Sun yell. I chuckle and walk off and get into my car, driving home. My cold silent dark home. I take a nice warm bath and after getting all dried up, I head on to bed.
I think and dream about a few weird (not sfw) things about Sun/Moon.
Eugh.
My work partner(s).
I hug my pillow thinking of Sun/Moon tightly before heading to bed.
Zz....
Zzzzzz....
Zzzzzzzz...~