Chapter Three: Run run run..!

Hellooo! right before i continue this chapter, I wanna thank you all so much for reading this/these ! i'm surprised people actually really like these! so thank you all sm! 
[CONTINUING]
_____________________________________________________

oh.
fuck.
As my eyes fully adjust to the darkness and I see them and my surroundings better I sprint over to hide somewhere inside of the soft building inside of the daycare. "what is that? why is that here? what happened to sunny?"
"Y/N ... you can't hide from me~"

As I peek out to see the children, I see one kid.. They're awake and scared. They're terrified. I look around to see where moon is and as soon as I look away from the kid, the moon robot is over staring at the scared kid who's eyes are locked shut. I crawl around the place as quiet as I can and notice there's extra generators around for emergencies. I find one and turn it on. Moondrop suddenly turns its head over to where I am and comes running over inside the area.
"I know you're there Y/N."
My heart begins to race. I can hear my heart beat outside of my chest.
Fuck fuck fuck.
I quickly crawl away from where I originally found the first one and I see a string wall and look outside,
there's a few generators out there. maybe I could get to them while he's in here.
i notice the light switch. . .
I should really try that.
I look for an outing and sprint to try to turn the light on,
"it won't work. WHY WONT IT WORK-"
I feel as if someone is behind me. I'm too nervous to turn around to I try to run away from it as fast as I can but their leg is out and I trip. I quickly try to get up and run to a generator to try and turn it on...
2/4 generators.
god.
two more.
"stop running y/n. just give up!"
I try to silently crawl back in and go a bit up, there was a generator hidden behind a wall... I turn it on. There was a slide next to it.. Because of all the lights from the generators my eyes can't really stay adjusted to the darkness, especially after it shines straight into my eyes. I try to crawl away but suddenly a hand grabs my leg.
"FUCK. I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE LEFT. WHY WHY WHY."
"got youuu, y/n...~"
No. Not yet. I turn around and use my other leg to kick him, he won't let go. I keep trying to crawl away and his grip tightens around my leg. I finally manage to kick his hand on my leg hard enough to let go and slide down the slide since he couldn't crawl back up since I was the only thing he was holding onto.
"YOU LITTLE—"
I see the last generator. It's in the second building.
It's so far.
There's a different slide leading towards it.
I look at my leg, there's a bruise. I try to stand up, but it hurts way too much. I just lay on the floor and crawl to the bridge.
At least my other legs doesn't hurt to walk.
I try to go through the bridge into second building and it's super shaky but I still manage to get through. I cant see Moon.
When I got over to the second building, I  begin searching around ...
.... I hear someone inside the second building with me ..
oh.
i just went into the same one as moon.
i'm an idiot.
i just sit there with a hand covering my mouth.
I'm so tired, just so so tired. I look over to the sleeping children and they're all still peacefully asleep. that's good. I just relax and close my eyes... I could sleep. I'm so exhausted. All this running, and my leg stings in pain. I can't sleep yet, Moon is still on the loose and I have one last generator left. But what if I walk into him while in this building....
Either he finds me or I might find him ..
Like hide and seek ..?
Yeah.
An intense game of hide and seek.
I try to focus on my breathing to calm me down and continue searching. Moon hasn't said anything or made a noise in a while. MOON HASNT SPOKE OR MADE A NOISE AT ALL..
does he know where I am? I got so lost in my own thought I forgot that he might know where I am and might be right next to me, waiting for me to walk right into him!
One last generator,
and it's all over.
I slightly panic while continuing to look for the last generator.
" Come out come out wherever you are, you Naughty Boy/Girl/Person... "
Finally. They spoke. They don't sound super close. Sigh,, that's good.
I continue searching and I literally can't find it.
......
I wanna give up.
I'm so tired.
As I reopen my eyes after having them closed for a bit, I see the last generator. Straight up onto the right!
I try to quickly crawl over to it as fast as I can but I hear moon coming really fast
"FOUND YOU"
I whimper as he pins me down while I lay on my stomach in pain and I can feel... breathing..? on my neck.
What the fuck.
I'm right next to the god damn last light.
Right here.
I try to stretch out my hand from the robots strong metal grip pinning me down and ..
oh.
I finally turn on the last one.
Thank god.
The original lights all come back on —
Moon screams a bit and I can't see him. I escape coming out of the play building to go see and check on the children. There were intense bruises all over my wrist and on my leg. God.. They hurt so much. I walk over to some of the kids and wake them up,
I look back at my schedule, story time and drawing time.
"Hey c'mon kiddos, it's time for a story and then drawing time and even arts and crafts~" I say in a soft voice that isn't too loud,
The little kids yawn and get excited and a few by a few come and go get ready for a story time from Sun.
.........
Where's Sunny..?
I look around
Found him.
I see him come out from behind of the second building—
My eyes widen.
Him and moon are the same.
Why.
I look back down at my bruises and notice that Sun was looking at me, I quickly walk over to the little kids,
"Everyone ready? Sunny should be here soon!"
I see sunny coming over.
I think I should probably ignore him.
There's probably more to him than I thought.
Definitely.

_______________________________________________
(I WILL WORK ON CHAPTER FOUR STRAIGHT AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED !!)