Part Twenty: Rough Loving~ | SMUT

- During the whole half of writing this, I made my brother listen to me explain the FNaF lore, and ramble on about other FNaF things. 😍😍

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS TAKING SO GOD DAMN LONG ISTG.

+ Sorry for any typos. I am exhausted and too tired to reread any of this and triple check this 💀

Have fun reading this though.

ROUGH LOVING [PART ONE]

Moon chuckles and pins me down. I shut my eyes since it was a bit unexpected and I feel something warm and wet on my neck. Moon's tongue — WHAT? WHEN THE HELL DID HE EVER HAVE ONE ? AND WHY—?

Honestly though, with all the new things. This isn't even that surprising anymore. Moon lays me down comfortably with my legs open a bit and I feel his hand go to rub the area a bit —
"Mmm..~ Moony~"
Moon's face became a light tinted red
"God, Y/N. You just had to say my name like that.."
He pulled down my pants and underwear completely and began to lick my area, putting his tongue inside of me and then going back to licking it.
I shivered.
Soon he began to put a finger in, he went a bit fast but then put a second finger in.
His fingers were long in general so it had an amazingly weird feeling to it. Especially since they were cold and my insides were warm.
I couldn't keep my moans in anymore and did light soft moans, still trying to keep quiet while Moon speeds up the pace.

A knot began to form in my stomach and Moon began doing his magic with his tongue down there in my opening. I arched my back to feel a bit better during it—
"M.. Moon~ I-Im close..!~"
Moon looked up at me and chuckled and continued but a bit more,, intense.
Due to this, I completely came on him but he still continued a bit and my legs were shaking , the overstimulation was intense and I began to whimper a bit.

Finally Moon stoped —
"You truly are adorable, Little Lamb."
"Eheh.."
My body felt weak and tingly after it and I could only have an awkward smile on my face after all of the pleasure I have just experienced.
"Naughty Naughty.. Enjoying this a little too much, are you now~"
"M-Mhm-"
Moon kissed me roughly and I did the same.

He opened my legs a bit more open and he took off his pants.
My eyes widened as I saw his huge... cock..
If anything, it had the length and width.
Moon places it right next to the opening so it's not completely in. But then he slams it straight into me and I yelp in pleasure.
"Little lamb... You cant't be so loud, someone could hear....~"
He had a point.
I try to grip onto something but i couldn't grab anything comfortable enough.

Moony began to thrust into me pretty rough and I tried keeping quiet but you could still hear some whimpering due to how rough he was being.
He wrapped his cold hands around my neck and used his other arm to keep my legs open farther so it would be a somewhat more of an easier access.

Moon began to go even faster, thrusting into me even rougher and it felt like his dick even got a bit bigger inside of me. My face was a red tint due to this intense feeling and I put one hand on moon's hand that was around my neck while looking up at him, slowly losing focus. My moans kept on getting louder and louder but they were still somewhat soft.
"The way you just look at me Y/N.. It turns me on so much~"
Moon said in a grow while thrusting into me way rougher and I screamed by how rough he was being. Moon then let go of my neck and put two fingers in my mouth tilting my head a bit, making me gag a little.
A knot began to grow in my stomach and I felt as if I couldn't handle it anymore,, it... it really did feel incredibly good.
"Moony.. I- I'm Close..!~"
"Not yet, Y/N"
"Huh?"
He completely stopped and i caught my breath before finally saying
"Hey!- whyd you stop??"
"I just like messing with you, Little Lamb..~"
I roll my eyes.
Moon finally took off my shirt and gently kissed my shoulders and chest.
I begin to blush a bit more.
"You're so beautiful, Little Lamb... And you're all mine~"
His dick was twitching inside of me but then he pulled it out. Soon he flipped me over, lays my butt up, and shoved it back in, as rough as possible. But since it was a different position, it still hurt a little and i needed a bit to get use to it again.

Moony went really fast and hard from before and I yelped and whined mixed with moans at the first few thrusts and after those I just began to moan super loudly
"M-Moony..! Fuck... It feels s-so good!~"
He smirked and I began to lose focus and I shut my eyes and relaxed a bit, my area began to feel a bit numb but I could still feel every inch of him and every time he thrusted into me. A knot began formed in my stomach and i made my hands into a fist while on the floor and moving my hips while he was banging me from behind.
His motions were getting sloppier so I knew he was close.
I arched my back and moaned super loud as I shut my eyes even harder and came right on his dick. Moon came right into me and pulled out, staring down at me.
I just completely collapsed all on the bare floor catching my breath while softly smiling a bit.

"You really do like it rough, huh?"
"m..mhmmm... a bit- yes and no~ you, you were so good, though."
"Zamn, Little Lamb..~"
He picked me up over his shoulder
"Huh?-"
"We aren't completely done yet, Y/N. Up for round two?~"