𝑡 𝑤 𝑜

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWO ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWO ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1540

          I load the gun and aimed it at my target. Without a second though, I pull the trigger. Bullseye.

I looked ahead at the painting I'd just shot, a middle age man, a head of golden curls, piercing blue eyes, a black suit and tie on and a hole right between his brows from a bullet imbedded in the wall behind. I guess you could say I added my own personal touch, at least the painting wasn't boring anymore after adding my own creative flare.

"Wow, you really have good aim." Someone spoke into my ear. I moved back swiftly creating distance between myself and the person as I pointed my gun at them.

It was a girl. A very pretty girl. The first thing that struck me about her was her eyes. Full of mischief, fire and fascination. They were a beautiful shade of blue, a greyish blue.

She moved her hands from behind her back and held them up in defence, a cunning look on her face.

"No need for violence, sugar. I was only coming to see the new recruit." She tilts her head to the side, a smirk pulling at her lips.

I frowned before lowering the gun and turning away from her to focus my attention back onto my target, aiming for his heart this time.

The girl clearly didn't take the hint to piss off because before I knew it, she was by my side again.

"So you're the infamous Maze." She stated.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I mutter before putting the gun back into the handgun holster that was strapped to my thigh and turning to face the girl.

"Yep that's me."

Upon turning around, I was taken aback upon realising just how close her face was to mine. I tried to not let my surprise show.

Had this girl never heard of personal space before?

I took two steps back, creating some much needed space between us. She raised a brow at this, clearly amused by my actions.

"You're not exactly what I was expecting."

"Yeah I get that a lot." I rolled my eyes.

"You're far too pretty to be an assassin." She comments, catching me completely off guard.

"P-pardon?"