𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑓 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY FIVE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1422

The loud music seemed to echo in Jinx's sanctum as I entered the place, being cautious of the gap between the ledge and one of the large fan wings as I step onto it.

Jinx ended up not being able to spend the night before due to having to work as Silco had apparently been making comments about the amount of time we'd been spending together.

I walked over to her music and turned it down before moving my attention to the girl who was busily working at her desk.

"Hey trouble. Blow up anything yet?" I asked, walking up behind her and looking over her shoulder to see what she was working on.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to face me, her goggles still covering her eyes.

"Sadly, no. But it's only 6:30."

"Still gives us plenty of time to cause some chaos then, huh." I grin, stepping in front of her and gently moving her goggles so that they were resting on her forehead. Our eyes locked and I felt a jolt of serotonin rush though me. I don't think I'll ever get over just how beautiful and enchanting her eyes are.

Her eyes are widened slightly in excitement at my previous remark.

"Good to hear Sugar because it just so happens that Silco wants us to go on a mission together. He said I needed backup."

"So why am I hearing this from you and not him? Also didn't he want us to spend less time together so you could work on your gadgetry?" I ask suspiciously, not feeling particular fond of getting scolded by Silco if this was just another one of Jinx's elaborate plans to cause excessive amounts of chaos and mayhem with me.

"Guess he knows you like me more then him." She shrugs. I raise an eyebrow at her suspiciously.

"What?" She asks, a confused yet innocent expression covering her face. I tried to fight off the urge to smile at the adorable sight before me which Jink took notice off.

"Commonnnnn sugar, don't be boring. You can trust me." She smiles up at me from her seat as she puts her hands in mine, lacing our fingers together.

"Fine, what's the mission?"

* * *

"You've got to be fucking kidding me..." I whisper harshly as I look around the corner at the familiar warehouse.