𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑛 𝑖 𝑛 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY NINE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1472

         "Nice for you to finally show up kid." Sevika welcomes me as I walk into the last drop. It was around 11 in the morning but considering I stayed up talking to jinx until 7, I was pretty tired. I would've stayed in bed longer but couldn't sleep after my talk with Jinx, my mind was still buzzing and it was clearly effecting my mood due to Sevika almost immediately picking up on it.

"Lovely as always Sevika."

"Why are you so happy?" She raises an eyebrow at me suspiciously.

"What? No I'm not." I scoff, sitting down at the bar beside her. Suddenly a certain blue haired female catches my eye as she makes her way through the few people that were littered around the pub.

Sevika notices that my attention has gone elsewhere and follows my gaze before her eyes land on Jinx. She chuckles before taking a quick puff of her cigar. A smirk making its way onto her face as she realised who I was looking at.

"Oh okay, I see how it is." She sniggers, not even trying to suppress her amusement. I roll my eyes.

"Smoking is bad for you ya know." I tease Sevika, mirroring her smirk.

"Love will fuck you up more then any cigarette can." She comments, catching me off guard.

"Love is a very strong word," I mumble.

"I'm well aware. I just hope you understand the risks, of getting involved with Jinx like that."

"I'll choose her happiness over mine any day," I state, narrowing my eyes at Sevika. Her cocky demeanour had changed by now as her gaze softened. Replaced with things like confusion, sympathy and understanding.

"You sure that she's what you need, you'll get hurt kid, no doubt about it. Is she worth it?"

"She's worth everything," I replied without hesitation.

"I'd destroy the world for her if she wanted it," I state before standing up and walking over to Jinx. So locked in on the beautiful blue-haired girl, I didn't even catch the words that fell past Sevika's lips as a mere mutter under her breath.

"That's what I'm worried about."

* * *