𝑓 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIVE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1833

          I'm starting to think that I might be nocturnal. I catch up on most of my sleep during the day due to working at night. I ended up getting back to my apartment at 3:48am. How I remember that exact time I have no idea. Maybe it was because it was the only thing shining in my room before I turned on the lights last night. The stupid bold red numbers on my alarm clock reminding me of how tired I was going to be when I had to wake up in a few hours.

But then again, Jinx knew where I lived so she could just wake me up when she was ready right? Any extra sleep will be beneficial at this point. I felt like a walking corpse - not the most ideal thing if Silco ends up needing me for a job.

That was my thought process last night. So here I am at 2pm having a near heart attack from the blue haired girl above me.

"What the fuck Jinx?!" I shriek. I'd woken up to the feeling of someone watching me, more specifically a presence above me. I'd opened my eyes only to come face to face with the blue haired girl. I sat up only to see she was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Oh hello Maze." Jinx beamed excitedly.

"What the hell we're you doing?"

"I'm came here to get you, we're hanging out today remember." She tilted her head to the side slightly, her eyebrows furrowed at the idea of me forgetting about her.

"Of course I remember, I mean what were you doing watching me sleep?" I questioned. Jinx flushed, quickly becoming defensive.

"I was not!" She exclaimed. I raised an amused brow at the now flustered girl.

"Uh huh, sure." I chuckled. Jinx rolled her eyes.

"You know what, I'm leaving." She stated. I immediately stopped laughing.

"Wait! I'm sorry, I'm sorry okay." I grabbed ahold of her hand just as she stood up. Jinx turned to look down at my hand that was now linked her hers.

"I thought we were going to go cause some mayhem in Piltover together? I can't do that all by myself now can I, trouble?" I tilted my head to the side, a small smile on my lips as I looked up at her. The sides of Jinx's lips started to twitch up into a smile that she attempted to fight off but eventually lost to.

"I hate you." Jinx scoffed, trying to hide her smile.

"Aww you could hurt my feelings if you say stuff like that, trouble." I teased, pulling on her hand slightly. Jinx leaned down so that her face was a few centimetres away from mine.