𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTEEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 2619

         Turns out waking up with a dagger pointed at your throat is exactly as terrifying as you'd think it is.

"What the fuck Jinx?!"

"You look cute when you're vulnerable." She smirks, the nip of the knife against my skin. Jinx was straddling my waist, one of her hand holding the dagger to my throat and the other next to my head keeping her up. We continue to look at each other.

"Go on then." I impel her on. She narrows her eyes at me.

"You're not afraid of death?"

"I was raised to not be scared of anything Jinx."

"Everyone is scared of something." Jinx frowns. I simply shrug.

"What are you doing in my apartment again?"

"Wanna hang out again?" She beams down at me.

"That depends... doesn't Silco need me for anything today?"

"Nope."

"Are you lying?"

"Nope." She grins. I raise a brow at her.

"Fine whatever."

"Good, because you didn't have a choice, sugar."

* * *

The lanes were always packed during this time of day. As me and Jinx walked side my side I took notice of both the fearful glances and glares directed our way. Jinx completely ignored this. She also didn't seem to notice how people cleared a small path as she walked past, no one daring to mess with her.

It was a strange feeling. Instead of being in the shadows and taunting people, playing on their paranoia, Jinx was the complete opposite. She did what she wanted, when she wanted and didn't give a fuck about what others thought. Everyone knew she was a lose cannon and didn't dare face her in fear of her in general and her father.

"So where are we going again?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes at a man that didn't move out the way for Jinx. He soon scurried to the side before Jinx would brush past him.