𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑙 𝑣 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWELVE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 2268

          One foot in front of the other. One step at a time. My head felt like thousands of little needles were stabbing at it. My body felt weak and I overall felt and probably looked like shit. Finally I made it to the top of the stairs.

I'd woken up in my bed alone. I had no recollection of what happened last night or where the hell Jinx was. Part of me was worried about her, the sober part of me. But the other hangover part of me couldn't give two fucks.

I must've at least had the common sense to put on some pyjamas last just as I was wearing some grey sweatpants and a black Lacey bralette.

I opened the latch to the door and walked out into the rooftop. The cold fresh morning air hitting my face. The sun had only just started to rise meaning I'd probably hit a maximum of 2 hours sleep.

"Jinx..?" I spoke, seeing a familiar figure sitting on the edge of the roof a little bit further down. I walked over to her and took in her appearance.

Her long blue hair was lose and wrapped around her body like a blanket, her makeup was smudged and she looked incredibly tired. She was wearing my oversized black top which hid her figure, something I wasn't used to not seeing. She looked like a mess. Yet somehow she still looked ethereal. She was truly breathtaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, noticing the fact she was ignoring my presence.

"Me and my sister used to watch the sunrise together. She always said it was the best way to start the day." The girl spoke. Her voice soft and the tone wobbled slightly, as if she was trying to hold back tears.

"You have a sister?"

"Used to. Not anymore." She stated bluntly before turning to face me.

"I can't say I remember much of last night but it was fun toots." She offered me a small smile.

"Right back at ya, trouble." I send a small smile back at her.

"Oh! I've got something I want to show you." She suddenly explains excitedly, Turning around to grab whatever she wanted me to see. She turned back around with a bomb in her hand. She sent me a mischievous grin before standing up and pulling the pin out with her teeth and throwing it off the building.

My eyes widen as I raise my hands ready to shield myself from the blast.

"No, no, no! Look!" Jinx explains, scampering to my side as she moved my hands out of my face.