𝑡 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1436

         Chaos surround me like wildfire. The flames of everyone's anger burning bright as they fought like wolves, grasping and punching at whatever they could get their hands on.

Jinx was already in action, tossing bombs which went off in mere seconds. I shot anyone that got to close to me but tried to focus on hand to hand combat. Blood began to drench the floor as body's fell. I couldn't tell wether they were victims of Jinx's bombs, my gun or from each other. I had no idea who was starting the fight and who the victims were. It was a bloodbath.

The fight was breaking out in the open space outside of a large warehouse. The wood rotting from old age making it look as if the whole building could com toppling down at any moment. This was no doubt where the gang had been hiding out, gradually increasing in numbers until Silco caught news of them.

My left fist collided with the brown haired dude in front of me that had attempted to grab my shoulder. As he fell to the floor, I raised my gun to between his eyes before pulling the trigger. The bullet shot out and went straight through the middle age mans cranium.

I didn't have any time to process the kill, I never did. Never had any time for remorse. I was always taught to block out your emotions when in a fight. Killing had never been appealing to me. Sure, I did it when necessary but I'll never get people who get a kick out of it. Real sick bastards. But who am I to judge.

I looked over at Jinx only to see a tall, lean man approaching her with a knife.

"Jinx!" I shouted, panic flooding my head as my sole focus latched into the girl. She heard me but was too busy fighting off three men in front of her.

I swiftly raised my hand and blue magic surrounded the mans knife. He looked down at it in confusion before it shot forwards and cut his windpipe. He stood, his eyes widened in shock as blood dripped from his throat before he coughed up thick red blood and dropped to the floor.

She was okay, she could take care of the others.

A fist to the ribs, broke me out of whatever panicked trance I was in. The asshole that had gotten the hit in, smirked at me before sending another punch to my head which I swiftly dodged, landed a punch to his stomach before focusing my magic into a blue orb and letting it collide with the mans face, killing him on impact.

"Are you okay?!" I heard a familiar voice shout out.

"Great." I mumbled trying to catch my breath.