𝑒 𝑖 𝑔 ℎ 𝑡

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHT ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1710

         "I wasn't hurt that badly." I said, defending myself from Silco and Sevika. After Jinx had left yesterday I'd ended up falling asleep only to be rudely awakened a few hours later from Sevika banging on my door.

Jinx had clearly ratted me out about my injury. So here I was, in Silcos office. The blue haired girl was in the room but sitting in the corner watching the whole thing unfold. Fucking rat, I was fine, Silco and Sevika didn't need to know and Jinx wouldn't have known if she hadn't been in my apartment in the first place. I seriously needed to get some locks for my windows.

"You were stabbed." Sevika stated bluntly.

"I wasn't stabbed... it barely grazed the surface."

"Oh really? Then what's that?" Sevika questioned, motioning to my bandages.

"Merely a precaution to avoid the possibility of infection." Sevika looked at me with a dumbfounded expression, Jinx looked amused and Silco looked...well.... like Silco. He was a very tricky person to read.

"Honestly for someone so smart you sure are stupid." Sevika comments in frustration.

"Look, the mission was a success, we loaded the cargo and got it shipped off without losing any of the merchandise. It doesn't matter I got a minor injury, everything went smoothly. Why does it matter I got a small scratch anyway?" I scoffed.

"A small scratch? You should've told us."

"Well now you know. It's been sorted out and won't effect my next mission."

"Good..." Silco said.

"You are free to go then."

I nodded, before I left I took notice of the glare that Jinx was sending Silco. At least that was over with.

* * *

          The wind gently blew at my hair as I took in a deep breath. I always loved it up here, the roof of my apartment building. No one ever came up here and it overlooked the undercity beautifully. It made me feel safe almost, I could relax up here with nothing but the gently breeze, the lights and the familiar noise of the undercity people below.