𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑡 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY THREE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1472

          Jinx roughly shoved me up against the wall of the alleyway, not being able to wait a second more. We'd only just climbed down from the roof. One of her hands remains on my hip, while the other travels up my side before resting on the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her. I placed my hand on her cheekbone to steady myself as we messily kissed.

Both of us high and intoxicated with each other. No thought in our heads, just acting upon our feelings and desires. Jinx pushed all of her weight against me, trying to get us as close as she possibly could. Her left leg was positioned between my thighs and I felt a moan pass my lips as she pressed it up higher up so that it was rubbing against my heat. I pressed our lips closer together, holding onto her like she was my lifeline. Like she was oxygen and I finally felt like I could breath. Like she was a drug and now that I'd had a taste I was addicted. She was both my salvation and destruction.

The feeling that was shooting through my core was borderline animalistic. She messily started to drag her kisses down my neck as I rested my head back against the dirty wall that I was pressed up against.

Movement that I caught from the corner of my eyes caught attention. I moved my head over in that direction only to see a man with an amused look in his face and smirk playing on his lips. Jinx's face was hidden by my neck but I felt her lips disconnect from the soft skin as she slowly turned to look at the man. Her makeup smudged, hair wet and messy, lips plump and red from the kissing and eyes narrowed at the man that she glared daggers into.

The man's amused expression slowly faded away into a look of both shock as fear as he recognises the girl. Without hesitation, Jinx's grabbed ahold of her gun, aimed and shot the man between the brows before the thought to escape could even cross his mind. Then as if nothing happened she placed it back in it's holster and turned to face me.

"Only I get to see you in this state." She states, her voice raspy.

"Got it?"

I nodded, staring at the girl that stood before me in awe. Jinx's smirked at me, moving to reconnect her lips to my now sensitive skin but I stopped her.

"It's getting late. You want to go back to my bedroom, get some sleep?" I ask, as the night wind had gotten colder, the rain had slowly started to calm down.

"You wanna go back to your room... to sleep?" She asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah? What else?"