𝑛 𝑖 𝑛 𝑒 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINETEEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1279

I'd only just got to the end of the hallway before a door opened and someone grabbed ahold of my jacket, pulling me in. The second the door shut behind me, my back was slammed up against it. Her scent hit me immediately, flooding my senses.

"If you wanted to talk to me, you could've just asked, trouble." I said, an amused smirk on my face.

"I want to come with you."

My smirk immediately dropped, along with my amusement.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?" Jinx snapped.

"Do I really need to answer that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl, crossing my arms over my chest. She rolls her eyes.

"This is bullshit."

"You're not going with me on this mission Jinx."

"Oh common toots, let me join in on the action." She mumbled flirtatiously, changing tactics as she pressed her body against mine, leaning over so that our faces were inches apart.

"No."

"Why the hell not?" She groans in annoyance.

"Because I said so."

"Is it because you don't think I can handle it? You think I'm weak?" She glares at me.

"Of course not trouble." I sigh.

"Let me put this bluntly, Silco knows that you can protect yourself but cares about you, Silco also knows that I can protect myself but he doesn't give a fuck about me. He's my boss, its my job to do this kinda stuff. So I go on the dangerous mission so you don't okay?" I smile sarcastically.

Jinx frowns, looking deep in thought. A few moments of silence go by before she speaks up again.

"I won't tell if you don't."

"For fucks sake." I groan, resting my head against the wall behind me.

"Please Maze, I want to go with you." She said, her voice soft as she looks at me with a frown. I melt.